Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S 70D - 37k miles - AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

pdxgibby

Software Engineer
Oct 30, 2015
Tualatin, Oregon
Asking $62,500

Model S 70D
All-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Silver Cyclone Wheels
Black Next Generation Seats
Piano Black Décor
Matching Yacht Floor (upgraded to $1200 Tesla Center Console)
Black Alcantara Headliner
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Interior and Lighting
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

Upgrades:
Oregon Legal limit tinted windows ($500)
Full paint correction + Opticoat Pro Plus ($2000)
Tesla center console upgrade ($1200)
Brand new front driver and passenger seats (warranty replacement), virtually zero wear on these seats
Brand new front windshield in August, 2017. No pitting or scratches.
All weather Tesla floormats
Free Supercharging for life (completely transferable)
Tesla Roof rack crossbars
Tires replaced at 28k

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• tesla1.jpg
    tesla1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 117
  • tesla2.jpg
    tesla2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 97
  • tesla3.jpg
    tesla3.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1632.PNG
    IMG_1632.PNG
    244.3 KB · Views: 103
How close to asking price did you fetch?
Tempted to sell my 70D if that’s the market.

I think the market is there. I had two local showings scheduled (via craigslist listing) before a TMC forum member reached out to me. He liked the idea of buying from a forum member with a long track record of posts. Highly unlikely that I would be posting for 2 years setting up a fraudulent deal 2 years later. Plus there is built in accountability. If I misadvertised in any way, I would be blasted on the forums publicly. :)

I think it was accurately priced, but we agreed on terms slightly lower than asking price. I’m happy. He’s happy.

The only people that were disappointed were the 2 people I had to break the news to that were planning on seeing it this weekend.

Reactions: IdaX and JPUConn
I just wanted to follow-up on this thread to say what an awesome experience buying a car via the TMC forum was.

I spent a couple of months lurking here and figuring out the market and exact car I wanted, part of which was finding a seller with some post history and someone clearly passionate about their Tesla. pdxgibby made the entire transaction a breeze and gave us a truly wonderful Tesla delivery experience - Including free Tesla swag and a full walkthrough of every last detail with the car. I had a blast driving the car back from Oregon this weekend and couldn't be happier with how things worked out.

I'm sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I definitely wanted to publicly thank Patrick and also highlight the value of using TMC to research and buy a car. I'm sure I could have found the same model a few thousand cheaper in a classified or from Vroom, but I'm certain there wasn't a better quality model S out there for the money.

Ian