Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S 70D CPO (Worth it or not?)

Worth the buy?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys! I was due to pick up my 2015 Tesla Model S 70D yesterday but it was delayed due to a "nail in tire" & "scratch on wheel", so they are ordering a new set and rescheduling my pickup, which is fine by me because then I get new wheels and tires.. I think.

Tell me, did I snag this CPO at a good price? Anything I should look out for as a first Tesla owner? Link to pictures and desc. below, Thanks!

Model S 70D All-Wheel Drive
MILEAGE: 49,XXX Miles (I'll get a 4 year 50k Mile warranty on this CPO)
EXTERIOR: Midnight Silver Metallic Paint Body Color Roof 21" Grey Turbine Wheels
INTERIOR: Black Next Generation Seats Carbon Fiber Décor Black Alcantara Headliner
OPTIONS: Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features Premium Interior and Lighting Smart Air Suspension Subzero Weather Package
VEHICLE PRICE 47,800

Dropbox - 093365 - Simplify your life

Best way to compare your CPO price is spend a few $ and subscribe to EV-CPO. Perhaps its a bit odd to subscribe AFTER you bought your car, but its fun. You can then download in excel all the history of all units sold. Perhaps pay $8 for a one month subscription?

I can see your car :) looks like it was discounted $10,900 during its time on the CPO site from 3rd July until 23rd August.

Hope all goes good with the delivery, enjoy the car!