TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2015 Tesla Model S 70D CPO (Worth it or not?)

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Danny_, Aug 29, 2018.

?

Worth the buy?

1. Yes

72.7%
  2. No

27.3%
  1. Danny_

Danny_ Member

Hey guys! I was due to pick up my 2015 Tesla Model S 70D yesterday but it was delayed due to a "nail in tire" & "scratch on wheel", so they are ordering a new set and rescheduling my pickup, which is fine by me because then I get new wheels and tires.. I think.

Tell me, did I snag this CPO at a good price? Anything I should look out for as a first Tesla owner? Link to pictures and desc. below, Thanks!

Model S 70D All-Wheel Drive
    MILEAGE: 49,XXX Miles (I'll get a 4 year 50k Mile warranty on this CPO)
    EXTERIOR: Midnight Silver Metallic Paint Body Color Roof 21" Grey Turbine Wheels
    INTERIOR: Black Next Generation Seats Carbon Fiber Décor Black Alcantara Headliner
    OPTIONS: Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features Premium Interior and Lighting Smart Air Suspension Subzero Weather Package
    VEHICLE PRICE 47,800

Dropbox - 093365 - Simplify your life

2. Benjanos

Benjanos Member

Best way to compare your CPO price is spend a few $ and subscribe to EV-CPO. Perhaps its a bit odd to subscribe AFTER you bought your car, but its fun. You can then download in excel all the history of all units sold. Perhaps pay $8 for a one month subscription?

I can see your car :) looks like it was discounted $10,900 during its time on the CPO site from 3rd July until 23rd August.

Hope all goes good with the delivery, enjoy the car!

3. thesnooch

thesnooch Member

Do it you won't regret it!