Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell my 2015 70D to make way for an upgrade. I have babied this car for 3 years and it is in pristine condition as a result. I live in the city where it is relatively easy to get around for daily needs so I did not use this as an everyday car, ~21k miles on it. Kept in a private parking area the entire time I've owned it, never street parking. Food/drink was never allowed in this car (over the top, I know). I'm the only owner, no accidents. Here is a quick summary of features:
  • Black 70D Model S (2015)
  • Dual motor all wheel drive (for anyone who doesn't know what D means)
  • 21k miles
  • Cyclone wheels with Michelin Primacy Tires
  • Autopilot
  • Panoramic retractable glass roof
  • Free unlimited supercharging
  • Free unlimited LTE data
  • 1 year left on warranty with ability to extend
I am also going to include the $400 car cover I bought from Tesla. My understanding is the free supercharging and data are no longer offered by Tesla.

There seems to be a limit on how many pictures I can include in this post so I am providing a link to a larger collection: 70D - Google Drive. If there is anything I didn't capture that you would like to see let me know and I will snap some more.

KBB is telling me the car is worth anywhere from 53-56k in the private market, including screenshot in pictures for reference. I am pricing at $51,995 in hopes for a quick and painless sale. Based on that and what I am seeing others ask for the same model and specs I think this is a compelling offer though I am open to feedback on pricing. Ultimately I am hoping to find this car a good home with someone who will enjoy it as much as I did for the past several years.

The car is located in Washington DC but willing to ship if buyer arranges it. Feel free to post or DM me if interested or with any questions/comments. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5550.jpg
    IMG_5550.jpg
    753.6 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_5553.jpg
    IMG_5553.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_5572.jpg
    IMG_5572.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_5639(1).jpg
    IMG_5639(1).jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_5643.jpg
    IMG_5643.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_5650.jpg
    IMG_5650.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_5667.jpg
    IMG_5667.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_5681.jpg
    IMG_5681.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_5689.jpg
    IMG_5689.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 188
  • KBB.png
    KBB.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 187
Just realized there is a typo in my original post (why is there no edit button?). The Kelley Blue Book value on the car is between 53-59k, as reflected in the picture provided. The original post says 53-56k.

Thank you all for the outreach so far. Please continue to DM me or post with any questions or feedback on what I'm asking. Completely open to discussion or your thoughts. Thanks.

Here is the window sticker. Regarding the tech package, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is the tech package was discontinued in 2015 and a majority of the features that came with it became standard in the Model S.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Attachments

• windowsticker.jpg
    windowsticker.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 136