Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S 85 D for Sale (Houston): $64,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Eric’s price was a bit pricey at a $2500 quote. It makes sense for home because he would only haul your vehicle and must travel to destination and back. With that said. He was unavailable for my shipping date since it was sort of a last minute thing and I needed an absolute guarantee that my car would be picked up on Friday April 6th. So l, as I frantically searched for a shipping company while being bombarded with tons of solicitation for shipping, cane across “Ship Your Car Now LLC.” Spoke to a guy name JD Klein who quoted me $1300 for enclosed shipping and stated he had a truck in the area that was heading to New England (Massachusetts). After some research on the company and reading reviews, I decided to take a chance with him. He sent over a contract, I read it, disagreed with a few things that did not match our agreement on the phone. Called him and he resent a new contract spelling out every promise he gave during our communication. He the. Sent me the transport company’s name phone number and their insurance information before I placed a $200 deposit. Shipping company is “RF Transportation.” On transport day the driver gave a pickup time of 4pm but was delayed and ended up showing up at 830pm. As I’m writing this post I’m on a flight home and the car is on its way to Connecticut with a 5-10 day arrival estimate. As of now, I’m very happy I was able to get everything done with only one day visit to Houston Texas. When I get the car, I will update if any issues arise. Until then, I would recommend JD from Ship your car now and RF transportation.