Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S 85D - $34,500 (Texas)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1663794967947.png

It is time to part with my dream car. I am the original owner, bought new in April of 2015. I am only selling because my Rivian R1T should be coming very soon.

I wanted to get the listing up, but more photos are coming once I can get it properly detailed. Currently at 162,000 miles. It's high mileage because I have a relatively long commute (70mi round trip), all highway. Original battery, original motors, she drives great. Charges to ~230-234 at 100%, or 208-210 @ 90%.

Car Details​

Specs​

Autopilot with convenience features
Autopilot Hardware
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
GPS Enabled Homelink
Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic
Grey Next Gen Seats - including rear seats <--rare
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Free Unlimited Supercharging
Rear facing 3rd row jump seats

Warranty​

Active​

Battery Limited Warranty
Expires April 25, 2023 or unlimited total miles, whichever comes first
Drive Unit Limited Warranty
Expires April 25, 2023 or unlimited total miles, whichever comes first

Car original cost new was $106,820.

Upgrades

• Dual onboard chargers - (can charge up to 80A) - $2000
  • LTE Upgrade- $500
  • Clear bra - Paint Protection Film - On all painted surfaces except the rear hatch
  • Photosync tint on all windows, including windshield and pano roof
  • T-Sportline Aftermarket 19 wheels, powder coated (Includes original OEM 19" wheels, in pristine condition)
  • Light Harmonic upgraded speakers
  • Brand new IC screen replacement just a month or so ago
  • New tires in June, probably 2,000 miles on them
The car has been in one "accident", detailed here. Someone backed into the rear quarter panel when it was a week old. Fully repaired by an authorized body shop. A couple of years ago, my neighbor bumped into the front of the car, which required a new nosecone and headlight.

As far as blemishes go, normal wear and tear. There is one very small door ding on the driver's side (courtesy of my daughter). The PPF has taken the brunt of most of the rock chips. Interior is in great condition, there is one small scratch on the bottom of the rear seat that I didn't even notice until vacuuming it out (not visible in normal usage).

More photos coming.