TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Vendor 2015 Tesla Model S (Gray) - Correction, Gtechniq Coating and 3M Crystalline

Discussion in 'Florida' started by First Impression, Jan 5, 2015.

1. First Impression

First Impression Local Vendor - Florida

Serving Tampa, Sarasota & Southwest Florida
    #1 First Impression, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    This brand new dolphin gray Tesla Model S was picked up from the Tesla store and brought into our studio for our new car prep service with a single stage paint correction, Gtechniq protective coatings inside and out and 3M crystalline all around including windshield and pano roof.

IMG_3143.png

Tesla at inspection
    The usual scratches from the Tesla factory were all present on this car but not as bad as others I've worked on.
    IMG_3151.png IMG_3172.png IMG_3153.png IMG_3167.png

Paint Correction
    I carefully polish the paint to remove all light scratches prior to the protective coating application. This step enhances the gloss of the paintwork and helps the coating adhere to the surface the best possible way.
    IMG_3144.png IMG_3150.png IMG_3154.png IMG_3164.png

Protective Coating
    Gtechniq Crystal Serum and EXOv2 protective coating application. Serious protection for a hazardous environment.
    IMG_3181.png

The final result.
    IMG_3229.png IMG_3203.png IMG_3227.png IMG_3214.png IMG_3230.png IMG_3218.png IMG_3224.png IMG_3226.png IMG_3235.png IMG_3237.png IMG_3239.png

Video
    For a better picture, adjust the video resolution to HD

Please excuse the low quality of the pictures as I didn't have my DSLR for this car.
    I hope you enjoyed it and if you know of a Tesla owner who might benefit from our services please, pass along our info and they will be forever grateful.