Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 2015 Tesla Model S (Gray) - Correction, Gtechniq Coating and 3M Crystalline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This brand new dolphin gray Tesla Model S was picked up from the Tesla store and brought into our studio for our new car prep service with a single stage paint correction, Gtechniq protective coatings inside and out and 3M crystalline all around including windshield and pano roof.

IMG_3143.png

Tesla at inspection
The usual scratches from the Tesla factory were all present on this car but not as bad as others I've worked on.
IMG_3151.png
IMG_3172.png
IMG_3153.png
IMG_3167.png

Paint Correction
I carefully polish the paint to remove all light scratches prior to the protective coating application. This step enhances the gloss of the paintwork and helps the coating adhere to the surface the best possible way.
IMG_3144.png
IMG_3150.png
IMG_3154.png
IMG_3164.png

Protective Coating
Gtechniq Crystal Serum and EXOv2 protective coating application. Serious protection for a hazardous environment.
IMG_3181.png

The final result.
IMG_3229.png
IMG_3203.png
IMG_3227.png
IMG_3214.png
IMG_3230.png
IMG_3218.png
IMG_3224.png
IMG_3226.png
IMG_3235.png
IMG_3237.png
IMG_3239.png

Video
For a better picture, adjust the video resolution to HD

Please excuse the low quality of the pictures as I didn't have my DSLR for this car.
I hope you enjoyed it and if you know of a Tesla owner who might benefit from our services please, pass along our info and they will be forever grateful.

Last edited by a moderator: