Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla model S P85D for sale (fully loaded, auto pilot ...)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, we are selling our 2015 P85D for $ 69,00as we just have relocated to NYC. The car is in Los Angeles.
It has 38,730 miles on it currently and the following Options:

Dual Motor all wheel drive
All glass panoramic sun roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Tan next generation Seats
Obeche wood matt decor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Tesla red break Calipers
Supercharger enabled
Dual chargers
Tech Package with auto pilot
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra fidelity Sound

comes with the Tesla Tan cover we purchased.
We also added rim protectors

The car is a one owner car (me) and has a clean CARFAX. We had the rear bumper replaced after someone bumped into it in a car park (hit and run). It was a small bump but tesla suggested replacement as it affected the auto park system. It was done by a tesla recommended garage of course. Absolutely no structural damage.

Please ask any questions. We are buying a 3 for new york and feel like this is a very fair price for our S. It is in great shape.
my direct email:
[email protected]

IMG_7303.jpg
IMG_7304.jpg
IMG_7304.jpg
IMG_7303.jpg
IMG_7308.jpg
IMG_7309.jpg
IMG_7311.jpg
IMG_7311.jpg
IMG_7290.jpg
IMG_7316.jpg
IMG_7326.jpg
IMG_7328.jpg
IMG_7301.jpg

Last edited:
Great deal for an amazing car. It has the rare next gen rear seats, which I love in mine.

Based on the VIN, there’s a pretty good chance it has the performance plus + suspension. If so, it would be quite the unicorn.

It does have the suspension! Use it all the time..
not sure what performance plus means. It is eleigable for ludicrous upgrade. It has the insane mode now (enough for me)

Yes, if you don't already have a buyer, I will gladly purchase. Email sent to your above listed address.

Congrats! Wife said NO to me and wants to wait for Model 3. FYI, other 3 P85Ds in the area are $72,000 (previously a rental car), $75,000 (with 19" wheels) and $77,000. This black one is a very good deal since it had new tires in the last 9 months (must been old pictures or dirt on in the treads).

Oh, if you want the Ludicrous upgrade (which i HIGHLY recommend), make sure Betty schedules and confirms it.....if this car passes to you and you try and get the upgrade, there is virtually ZERO chance that you will get it accomplished (I tried on a P85D for a month, including with an inside source, no dice, so I abandoned the purchase, whereas an original owner that I know is getting his next Wednesday in Costa Mesa).

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl