Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S P90D Ludicrous with Rear Facing Seats Fully Loaded White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for clearing up the difference between clean and clear title. I was not aware and I am sure not many are. Those who are aware have either been burned or have used it to their advantage when selling or advertising. It doesn't change the fact that he tried to tell me it did not have a lien and could prove it. He actually went as far as to say that my car fax was wrong and should not show a lien as he personally paid it off. lol. And please Neil Christopher, feel free to object to anything I am saying if you feel it's untrue. I may have some more screenshots for you ;-)

Pretty much every car I own with the exception of two Model's where bought used from the first owner and my third Model S was bought used after a year of use for a $45K savings!
You can get some great deals, but I highly recommend avoiding middle men. They add cost and very little value if you have experience.

Also wait until a new model comes out and it crushes the existing car values. I saved $45K getting a loaded P85+ right when the P85D got announced.

When the P130DL comes out, I will pick up the old P100D for the same or greater discount. Just the way the car market works.

I picked up my loaded P85 CPO for 60k off with only 15kmiles on the clock. People are crazy if they think Autopilot is worth an extra 60k.. . but that's why it was such a deal.

Reactions: Xenoilphobe
I don't get all this whining about whether there was a lien on a vehicle while I was in the process of selling the car. It doesn't matter.

And carfax doesn't show liens anyway.... Yes.. you should always do your research before you buy any car... and don't trust anything anyone says.

Whatever bradley... you lost out. I actually ended up selling that car for much more than you offered so it was good for me that you freaked out about a lien.

That was even after you reposted my ad on Craigslist with all the warnings about the lien.

And the person that bought it had no problem registering the car. So all your nonsense about the lien just made you pass up a good deal.

Last edited:
Yeah it's funny how you are acting like a hidden lien is not a big deal. Not sure if you know but people don't like being lied to and taken advantage of. Especially when you are buying a 100k plus car.

If it not a big deal why did you modify your add to reflect the lien after I blasted you on Craigslist?

I was more mad at the fact that you said you took care of the lien and it was paid saying my car fax was not correct. You failed to show me any proof that the lien was said by you and tried to get me to agree on an increased price.

All I wanted here was for people to be aware of you. You are a dishonest individual and should not be selling anything let alone a car. You are a sleazy car salesman.

I could call you equally as dishonest for posting on here without finding out the facts.

And even strangers on the forum tell you the difference between clean and clear title and you continue to post your nonsense.

I did pay off the lien myself... otherwise how did the car sell? Why don’t you run a car fax again and find out if there is still a lien? I never asked you to pay for the car before you saw the lien release. In fact I told you to wait until I got the documentation before you ran the car fax. But you didn’t want to wait. I can post all my documentation of what I paid for the car to prove that... but I am not going to convince you.

And you would just continue to troll me because you are upset. And you are still so mad about it months later. It’s very sad!

In any case I am not going to respond to your trolling any more. If any real buyer wants to know the truth I can prove it with documentation of the lien payments, bill of sale and the contact information for people that have bought cars from me.

Last edited:
When I advised you of the lien you acted surprised. Then you told me it was paid for. I asked for proof, you refused and told me to agree on an increased price first.

Okay that's great you finally paid the lien. You had to in order to sell the car.

For a fact you never told me to run a car fax! You showed me the bullshit car fax that you had and expected me to run with it. I ran a car fax myself because that's what I do. I also ran it myself because you sounded shady as hell on the phone.

I am alerting other members of this forum of my experience with you. I found you dishonest and shady. I hope you will clean up your act if you want to continue to sell cars. I know people here and on Craigslist will think twice before dealing with you.

No, I have one now. I bought it from used tesla Canada, a trusted site. Not from your shady ass :).

Hey everyone, he has another one for sale. He's in New York but the cars in Canada. He has never actually seen the car in person. He says he bought it from a friend who repossess cars for tesla and he somehow gets a deal through them. He buys them for a cheaper price and then flips it to you days later for a higher price. It may have a mystery lien attached but he won't disclose that because by law he doesn't have to lol. The pics he gets some guy to take of the car are terrible and the cars are always dirty. One more thing, the last car he tried to sell me, he wasnt even the registered owner. It was still registered to the guy it was repo'd from. Seems reasonable.

Hi Neil,

I have no ill will towards you, and appreciate anyone trying to make an honest, entrepreneurial dollar.

With that said, you're handling this situation with Bradley like a real douche.

My advise (take it or leave it), is start acting like a professional. Treat your potential buyers with some respect. Stop selling the same car twice. Stop listing stale/sold cars all over CL (weeks and months after they're gone). Stop representing cars as 'for sale by owner' when you don't actually own them (and have never even seen them).

Most importantly, stop forcing buyers to 'unpeel' the truth from you. There isn't anything inherently 'sleazy' with using insider access to flip cars. The 'sleaze' is coming from you, and it probably speaks more to your inexperience than any dishonest intent.

Hi Neil,

I have no ill will towards you, and appreciate anyone trying to make an honest, entrepreneurial dollar.

With that said, you're handling this situation with Bradley like a real douche.

My advise (take it or leave it), is start acting like a professional. Treat your potential buyers with some respect. Stop selling the same car twice. Stop listing stale/sold cars all over CL (weeks and months after they're gone). Stop representing cars as 'for sale by owner' when you don't actually own them (and have never even seen them).

Most importantly, stop forcing buyers to 'unpeel' the truth from you. There isn't anything inherently 'sleazy' with using insider access to flip cars. The 'sleaze' is coming from you, and it probably speaks more to your inexperience than any dishonest intent.

Well said.