Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S P90D Ludicrous with Rear Facing Seats Fully Loaded White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Options

Rear Facing Seats
Premium Upgrades
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
HiFi Audio
Grey Next Gen Seats
Autopilot 1.0
Pearl White multicoat
Smart AIr suspension
CF spoiler
Obeche wood gloss decor
All glass pano roof
Supercharger enabled

The car is eligible for the extended warranty. It is a one owner car. Clean carfax. No accidents.
28k miles.

Includes the following upgrades:
Tesla premium center console
Viofo a119 dash cam
3M 75% crystalline tinting all around
Leather stiched floor mats
Rear sunshade
Tesla Maintenance plan (cost of $2k).

Asking 95k obo

IMG_0303.jpg
IMG_0304.jpg
IMG_0311.jpg
IMG_0314.jpg
IMG_0315.jpg
IMG_0317.jpg

+1 on the nchristopher warning. I tried to buy a car from him in May (funny enough, it appears to be the same car in this ad), but after we settled on a price he texted me saying he had previously agreed to sell the car to someone else and wouldn't honor our deal. He then offered me a blue P90D. Then a grey one. At that point in the conversations he said he was getting insider deals and selling them on the side for extra money. That's all well and good, but I didn't appreciate the half-truths and decided to move on.

Not calling the guy a crook - but be careful. I think he's just a middle man and his mistakes might be your loss...

+1 on the nchristopher warning. I tried to buy a car from him in May (funny enough, it appears to be the same car in this ad), but after we settled on a price he texted me saying he had previously agreed to sell the car to someone else and wouldn't honor our deal. He then offered me a blue P90D. Then a grey one. At that point in the conversations he said he was getting insider deals and selling them on the side for extra money. That's all well and good, but I didn't appreciate the half-truths and decided to move on.

Not calling the guy a crook - but be careful. I think he's just a middle man and his mistakes might be your loss...

A man is only as good as his words.

Reactions: Cowby and davidc18
James Allen he told me the exact same thing. We agreed on a price verbally, then he messaged saying he had another offer and was going to cancel ours unless I could offer more. I actually agreed and proceeded to do my own car fax and that's when I saw the lien. He told me the lien was taken care of and asked for the money lol. I spoke to him on the phone and he gave me the creeps, he did not sound right.

Fyi. His story when I dealt with him was that he buys repossessed teslas from a friend.

Wow. Ignore the forum for a few days and look what happens.

I'll try to address all these claims... Yes, I do buy and sell Teslas. They are great cars and easy to sell used because Tesla's warranty is great and they are low maintenance.

@JamesAllen - I remember the situation. This is not the same car. That car did not have RFS and it was a california car. And yes you are right that I had to back out of that deal. As a rule, I do not consider a car sold until I have a signed purchase agreement and a deposit (refundable or not) on the car. Up to that point, I will continue to market a car. In your situation, I had a buyer that signed an agreement... but then stopped responding to text / email for about a month, so I began to market the car again and shortly after she reached out and said she still wanted the car. That's why I did not sell to you. In fact, I sold the car for less than you offered.

As far as the remarks about liens... It does not make any sense to me that a car needs to be lien free before it can be posted for sale. The car needs to be lien free before it is delivered / paid for. I have never asked anyone to pay for a car in full without a lien release. And yes, I do not typically emphasize that a car has a lien or not because it's a non issue to me.

If anyone has any concerns about the legitimacy of my dealings I would be happy to provide references for prior sales within the last year (3).

Yes. This car is from arizona. Yes. This car is now in NYC.

Nchristopher. You are a liar plain and simple. You should not be trusted. Good for you that you have sold tons of cars.
There are tons of stupid people that don't do all their checks before they buy. As far as the lien goes, you straight up lied to me and sent me a car fax that conveniently did not show the lien. I got my own check and saw the lien. I asked you about it and you said that you dealt with it already. When I asked for proof that you dealt with the lien and the car was clear you failed to provide any proof. In fact, you said you would show me proof If we agreed on a price and If I agreed to move forward. You are out of your mind!!! I was so mad because I wanted that car!!! If you were an honest person you would say the vehicle has a lien and will be dealt with prior to sale. You modified your add to reflect a lien after I blasted you on Craigslist. People can make their own decisions, be careful with this guy.

• Informative
Reactions: Cowby and davidc18
Here is one email between nchristopher and myself. Advertising the vehicle as a clean title? Wow I guess you really don't mention it has a lien, but you will advertise it as a clean title.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171222-191532.png
    Screenshot_20171222-191532.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 76
What does CLEAN title mean?
It means:
  • The vehicle has never been involved in any major accidents
  • The vehicle has no flood, theft, salvage or restored title records (Branded Title)
  • The vehicle has not been totaled in the past
  • The vehicle does not have flood or theft history
A clean title does not mean:
  • The vehicle being paid off or it has no liens. When the vehicle has no liens it is called a clear title.
What does CLEAR title mean?
  • Clear title means the are no financial interestest of third parties on the vehicle. This means there are no liens or bank loans. The owner of the vehicle can transfer ownership of the vehicle to any person that they reassign the title to.
Be careful when buying a car advertised with clean title

As a car buyer, you may think that a clean title means that the car you are looking to buy hasn't been involved in a major accident. Unfortunately, that is not completely correct. Cars may have minor accidents and still be sold with clean title. A car should not have a major accidents or frame damage if it is being sold with clean title. It is normal practice for car dealers and major rental companies to sell previously wrecked cars as having a "clean title". Even if these cars have been involved in accidents.

Pretty much every car I own with the exception of two Model's where bought used from the first owner and my third Model S was bought used after a year of use for a $45K savings!
You can get some great deals, but I highly recommend avoiding middle men. They add cost and very little value if you have experience.

Also wait until a new model comes out and it crushes the existing car values. I saved $45K getting a loaded P85+ right when the P85D got announced.

When the P130DL comes out, I will pick up the old P100D for the same or greater discount. Just the way the car market works.

Last edited: