Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S P90DL, AP1, Red Multi-Coat , 62k Miles, Factory b2b Warranty 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ryan Autry

2020 Model S Performance
Mar 23, 2019
California
IMG_5214.jpeg
Hello, Everyone. It’s time to sell my wife’s 2015 Model S P90DL and upgrade to a new Raven Model S.
We purchased this from Tesla, Los Angeles in April 2019. So it will include the remaining bumper to bumper warranty to 2023. It also includes Free Supercharging and LTE premium connectivity. The car currently charges to 245 miles@100% SoC.
Over the time of owning the car, we’ve added the Tesla integrated center console from the 2016.5 models to the car. We added the Tesla rear premium center console. We also tinted every piece of glass with a nano-ceramic window film in 35% shade. This car has been in California since new. $140,000 Original MSRP.

2016 Model S P90DL (62,000 miles)
$59,900 (Fresno, California)

Warranty info:
Vehicle extended limited warranty valid through April 2023, or 89,000 miles.
Battery & drive unit warranty valid through Aug 2024, unlimited miles.

Transferable options:
Free Unlimited Transferable LTE Premium Connectivity
Free Unlimited Transferable Supercharging

Red Multi-Coat Paint
- Premium paint option

Autopilot with convenience features
- Autosteer
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Auto change lanes with turn signal
- Lane Departure Warning system
- Automatic emergency braking
- Blind Spot Warning system
- Autopark (self-parallel & perpendicular park)
- Summon (enter or exit parking spots without the driver)
- Parking Sensors

Premium Upgrades Package
- Premium Interior Lighting
- Lighted Door Handles and LED Cornering Lights

Subzero Weather Package
-Heated Front and Rear seats
-Heated Steering Wheel

-Heated Side Mirrors
-Heated Windshield Wipers

Dual Drive Motor (AWD)
Ludicrous Upgrade
21" Grey Turbine Wheels, staggered
Black Next Generation Seats (Recaro/leather)
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Smart Air Suspension
Sunroof
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Keyless Entry
Power Liftgate
Red Brake Calipers
GPS Enabled Homelink
Carbon Fiber Décor (Interior)
Black Alcantra Headliner
LED daytime running lights
Maps and Navigation with real time traffic updates
Power-folding and heated Side Mirrors
Automatic Keyless Entry
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
Fog Lamps

This vehicle has a clean history, verified by a third party

Stats:
762 hp and 713 lb-ft of torque
0-60: 2.6 secs (1.1g up through 14 mph)
1/4 mile: 10.9@123mph
60-0: 109 ft
245miles of range @ 100% SOC
314 Wh/mi average @ 70mph (3.2 Miles/kWh) (Real world numbers)

IMG_5233.jpeg

IMG_5178.jpeg

IMG_3003.jpeg

I’m not sure, honestly. But it being a 11/15 built, P90D, I’d go ahead and assume it’s a v1.

You really should look before guessing it's the least desirable of battery packs available on the 90kwh cars. It's worth the few seconds it takes to look under the car behind the front passenger tire wheel well to get the part number and then search the forum here to see which it has. Could mean the difference in a quick sale if it's a v3 versus a v1 for instance. After all, this info isn't as important on the 90D cars as it is the P90D with Ludicrous specifically due to potential for power output differences between the versions.

You really should look before guessing it's the least desirable of battery packs available on the 90kwh cars. It's worth the few seconds it takes to look under the car behind the front passenger tire wheel well to get the part number and then search the forum here to see which it has. Could mean the difference in a quick sale if it's a v3 versus a v1 for instance. After all, this info isn't as important on the 90D cars as it is the P90D with Ludicrous specifically due to potential for power output differences between the versions.
I agree this is for sure pertinent information needed for an interested buyer.

I have my doubts that it's a V3. I was under the impression that the V3 batteries came with the refreshed modeled vehicles?

On a P90D with Ludicrous it makes a measurable difference in acceleration blasts which is why most would be looking to buy that car with that option in the fist place. Plenty of threads around here that discuss exact numbers and the differences between the versions.[/QUOTE
I know when I took it to the drag strip, I was only able to run a 11.1@120 (w/86% SOC)

I’ve seen the