Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla P85D lease takeover (16 months)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

New to this forum. Love the community so far!

I am located in Manhattan, New York. I am looking for someone to assume my lease through Tesla. I have a 2015 Tesla Model P85D with autopilot and summon. Other options on the car include:

- All Glass Panoramic Roof
- 21" Grey Turbine Wheels
- Black Leather Seats
- Premium Interior and Lighting
- Smart Air Suspension
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound

The lease will finish in just over one year (June 2018). I live in the city so I don't get to use the car that often. Most of what I do with the car is grocery runs to the nearest Whole Foods. The annual milage allowance is 15,000 miles and the current odometer reading is 12,500 miles. So assuming I put some more miles on the car before the transfer, the person who would assume the lease would have just over 32,000 miles for the 16 months remaining (compared to 20000 miles if the miles were to be split pro rata).

The car is very well taken care of and has never been in any accident. The registration is current in California.

I would prefer a local transfer (if you're in NY also that would make things much easier), but not 100% necessary. Looking for $3,000 and have the person assuming the lease cover the transfer fee through Tesla (and the shipping cost if you are not in New York). The monthly payment is $1783.46.

Please feel free to PM me with questions. Looking to get this done by the end of March.

Thanks!

IMG_3663.JPG IMG_3664.JPG IMG_3666.JPG