Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla shareholders meeting -- reporting as the meeting proceeds

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two proposals for the same issue?

Yeah, they are saying its two issues. One is greenhouse gas emessions and the second one is animal cruelty.

(the thread was kind of nasty. It's an example of green-on-green violence. TM doesn't have to be perfect to be a leader. TM shouldn't be held to a different standard. TM should compare themselves to the industry, not to perfection --my view.)

I think it was respectfully handled. Maybe they've planted a seed... everything in due time right?

Seriously, what's with the venom from other commenters here? People are saying it's a waste of time to let the shareholder proposals get presented in front of the shareholder meeting? That's literally the point of all this...

It sounds to me that the "green-on-green violence" is coming from us here. How about we not do that.

The presentation was well-thought-out and based in reality. I don't see the problem and neither should any of you.

I hope Tesla institutes the proposal at some point, sooner rather than later even if it doesn't happen immediately. And I'm not a vegan.