Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Texas Legislative Session Discussion Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the email as well.

On Jan 13, 2015, at 138, Tesla Motors <[email protected]> wrote:
As an advocate of Tesla in Texas, we invite you to help kick off the legislative session this Thursday at the State Capitol. We will host an owner meet up to support Tesla's efforts to introduce legislation to allow U.S.-based ***manufactures*** of all-electric or all-battery powered vehicles to sell and service directly to Texas consumers.
1. There is a spelling error should be manufacturers.

2. Two days notice? Come on. I really wanted to go, but I need more than two days notice to schedule arrangements.

Jerry

If we were paying attention, I guess we would have seen this:

http://www.txdot.gov/ttf/program.htm

12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
LUNCHEON
6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom
Governor Rick Perry Leadership in Transportation Award
KEYNOTE INTERVIEW
Elon Musk, CEO and Chief Product Officer, Tesla Motors
Evan Smith, CEO and Editor-in-Chief, The Texas Tribune

In case of anybody who will be present there, please make a video recording of this keynote interview.

Thanks

I'm at the Columbus SC - I just realized there could be a mini rally in a while!
I could move Pearlie May and hang here after unplugging if there's any interest in meeting in the lobby.

I forewarned the Comfort Inn front desk that there may be a Surge of Teslas. She says everyone's welcome to come in and refill coffee or grab a snack while refilling the batteries!

Last edited:
Any news so far?

This guy said there will be a HyperLoop Test Track built here in Texas:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421360141.260292.jpg