Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 X-mas card

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering, think we will get a Tesla Christmas card this year? We did get one last year, after all.

It is becoming increasingly clear that there will be no Sig red X parked in our driveway this Christmas. Our dreams of driving our new X around on the Thanksgiving holidays faded away, and now it would seem that our dreams of upcoming holiday travels in our X are fading as well.

I know it will be an amazing car, even better than our test drive at the X event. Fortunately, we've got our two Chevy Volts to drive around in the mean time. I just wish that they would tell us s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g. Anything. Perhaps just a quite handwritten note with a delivery date in our Xmas card.

Ron
SigX VIN #484

Just wondering, think we will get a Tesla Christmas card this year? We did get one last year, after all.

It is becoming increasingly clear that there will be no Sig red X parked in our driveway this Christmas. Our dreams of driving our new X around on the Thanksgiving holidays faded away, and now it would seem that our dreams of upcoming holiday travels in our X are fading as well.

I know it will be an amazing car, even better than our test drive at the X event. Fortunately, we've got our two Chevy Volts to drive around in the mean time. I just wish that they would tell us s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g. Anything. Perhaps just a quite handwritten note with a delivery date in our Xmas card.

Ron
SigX VIN #484

My DS still tells me there is a chance of getting mine before the end of the year. But only if they truck them from CA to the East Coast. It is supposed to be going to production this week or next. Hope springs eternal.

My DS still tells me there is a chance of getting mine before the end of the year. But only if they truck them from CA to the East Coast. It is supposed to be going to production this week or next. Hope springs eternal.

If TM wants to maximize 2015 deliveries, they will produce and ship the eastern US Sigs first, followed by the Western ones. Well, one can hope. It would be nice to get delivery before PA's $2K rebate disappears at year end.

If TM wants to maximize 2015 deliveries, they will produce and ship the eastern US Sigs first, followed by the Western ones. Well, one can hope. It would be nice to get delivery before PA's $2K rebate disappears at year end.

I have a feeling that they have more than enough reservations in California alone. I doubt they can get through all those, so shipping West-coast only would probably be sufficient to maximize numbers.