TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2015 X-mas card

Discussion in 'Model X' started by ronmerkord, Dec 5, 2015.

1. ronmerkord

ronmerkord Member

Just wondering, think we will get a Tesla Christmas card this year? We did get one last year, after all.

It is becoming increasingly clear that there will be no Sig red X parked in our driveway this Christmas. Our dreams of driving our new X around on the Thanksgiving holidays faded away, and now it would seem that our dreams of upcoming holiday travels in our X are fading as well.

I know it will be an amazing car, even better than our test drive at the X event. Fortunately, we've got our two Chevy Volts to drive around in the mean time. I just wish that they would tell us s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g. Anything. Perhaps just a quite handwritten note with a delivery date in our Xmas card.

Ron
    SigX VIN #484

2. madodel

madodel X at the end of a rainbow

My DS still tells me there is a chance of getting mine before the end of the year. But only if they truck them from CA to the East Coast. It is supposed to be going to production this week or next. Hope springs eternal.

3. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

I didn't get a Christmascard last year! WTF?:redface:

4. thecloud

thecloud As rhythm raced inside, the ship came alive

I'm guessing the X-mas card was only for Model X reservation holders...

5. Aljohn

Aljohn Member

Actually was the Model X update card in mid-November. Maybe a reservation anniversary card on each holder's reservation date would be nice. How many would you have? :wink:

6. FarmerDave

FarmerDave Member

If TM wants to maximize 2015 deliveries, they will produce and ship the eastern US Sigs first, followed by the Western ones. Well, one can hope. It would be nice to get delivery before PA's $2K rebate disappears at year end.

7. vandacca

vandacca Active Member

I have a feeling that they have more than enough reservations in California alone. I doubt they can get through all those, so shipping West-coast only would probably be sufficient to maximize numbers.

8. FarmerDave

FarmerDave Member

Buzzkill!:wink:

9. dduffey

dduffey Member

I'm a reservation holder and didn't get one in 2013 or 2014.

10. Aljohn

Aljohn Member

My Xmas Card came today in the form of a "Design" button. All I wanted before Christmas!!! Happy Days!!