Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 1 month old S90D

How much should the buyer pay?

Votes: 37 38.1%

Votes: 44 45.4%

Votes: 14 14.4%

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my car. I'm not very happy with Tesla. Any reasonable offer will be considered. Delivered on 07/26/16

I drive it a lot so the sooner you buy it the less miles it will have on it. :)

Screen_Shot_2016_08_23_at_8_02_24_PM.png

Why are you not happy? You might want to try voicing your concerns to [email protected] or request the manager at your local Tesla Service Center.

Thank you, just sent them an email. I have chains of emails and spoke to a manager already but I'll give contacting 'corporate' a try.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to purchase the car I will, of course, share all of this documentation so you can make an informed decision.

If you're at all interested in pursuing the "fix" route rather than the "sell" route and want some pointers, @ohmman has some experience in the area. I believe his Model X, while he says it's still a great vehicle, has had some issues which are being resolved. Usually a matter of bothering your service centre, hope you have one nearby. :)

Sorry, but I see that comment frequently. When someone yells, it is bothersome because it hurts my ears and keeps me from hearing other input. What is the big problem with someone typing in all caps? Aren't we just getting a little too sensitive? I have a nerve condition which makes it difficult to type, and sometimes I will type a whole sentence then look up and notice that I hit the caps lock by accident along the way. I have to go back and retype it,,,why? Because it is yelling? Seriously?

This is not directed at you personally, but more broadly to the entire all caps sensitive on line community.

Sorry, but I see that comment frequently. When someone yells, it is bothersome because it hurts my ears and keeps me from hearing other input. What is the big problem with someone typing in all caps? Aren't we just getting a little too sensitive? I have a nerve condition which makes it difficult to type, and sometimes I will type a whole sentence then look up and notice that I hit the caps lock by accident along the way. I have to go back and retype it,,,why? Because it is yelling? Seriously?

This is not directed at you personally, but more broadly to the entire all caps sensitive on line community.
I fond awl ceps two bee abut as destructing as pour gram more.

For me personally, it's unattractive. While it doesn't "hurt" the eyes, it honestly is quite hard to read. Small caps were surely invented to work around this aesthetic, and that's how I learned to print in engineering school.

For what it's worth, there are a number of ways to convert all caps to sentence case. That might help with your retyping situation, if you choose to care at all. One such way is this online tool. Others include browser plugins and word processing software. Or you can post the way you like and ensure that the content is worth the deficiency in aesthetic. If it is, people will read it anyway. :)

I think you should disclose more about your issue withe car to more accurately establish a base asking price. Right now we are just throwing darts.

Also, don't you have lemon laws? Can't you just return it? If it's mechanical problems then I would think this would apply. To me, at one month in, I would think Tesla would be doing everything possible for you.

You also say that you drive it a lot, so whatever is wrong doesn't sound serious.

Help us out, what is it?

I think you should disclose more about your issue withe car to more accurately establish a base asking price. Right now we are just throwing darts.

Also, don't you have lemon laws? Can't you just return it? If it's mechanical problems then I would think this would apply. To me, at one month in, I would think Tesla would be doing everything possible for you.

You also say that you drive it a lot, so whatever is wrong doesn't sound serious.

Help us out, what is it?
I tried asking too on another thread and unfortunately got no response. Someone PM'd me and apparently his concerns stem from the hazards of AP. But I've only got that 2nd hand. Id rather understand 1st hand like you.

I fond awl ceps two bee abut as destructing as pour gram more.

For me personally, it's unattractive. While it doesn't "hurt" the eyes, it honestly is quite hard to read. Small caps were surely invented to work around this aesthetic, and that's how I learned to print in engineering school.

For what it's worth, there are a number of ways to convert all caps to sentence case. That might help with your retyping situation, if you choose to care at all. One such way is this online tool. Others include browser plugins and word processing software. Or you can post the way you like and ensure that the content is worth the deficiency in aesthetic. If it is, people will read it anyway. :)