TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2016 17" screen and high res gauge cluster for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by etic1565, May 8, 2017.

1. etic1565

etic1565 Member

2016 17" screen and high res dash for sale

MCU is $1,000
    Gauge cluster is $400

Car did not light up when we got it, so I have not tested them.

If you have any questions let me know

Eric
    IMG_20170507_154418.jpg IMG_20170507_154359.jpg IMG_20170507_154232.jpg IMG_20170507_154216.jpg

2. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

The dash is only 2 connectors? Can you swap a high res one into my old 2013, and it's plug and play?

3. Kalud

Kalud Active Member

Yes but you need to either go to the service center to re-flash the software, or wait until you have a pending update, swap the display and then install the update.

• Informative x 5
  4. VHarl

VHarl Member

Will take the gauge cluster!

5. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

@VHarl, if you install this, take some pics. Looks like a good upgrade, but I'm saving my pennies for the Y or pickup.
    I'm an SUV guy...

I would like to know how hard it is though. Looks like it would kill a weekend and be fun.

6. VHarl

VHarl Member

Sure thing! I've taken apart the dash to carbon wrap so this shouldn't be that much more difficult

7. tllt

tllt Member

Is the mcu still available?