Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016-2017 Refresh the Unseataning / Cancel My Ordering ???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't forget about the adjustable head rests!

Are they adjustable?
They look like they are adjustable, and when I was in the X I tried to adjust them, but couldn't figure out how to do so.
Note: I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it, but there were no obvious adjustment buttons.

Another thing to note, not sure what interior color OP is considering, but the X seats do not come in gray.

Are they adjustable?
They look like they are adjustable, and when I was in the X I tried to adjust them, but couldn't figure out how to do so.
Note: I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it, but there were no obvious adjustment buttons.

Currently, I think they are only adjustable based on how far back the seat is. It wouldn't be terribly difficult for them to add controls on the center console to adjust them there.

Another thing to note, not sure what interior color OP is considering, but the X seats do not come in gray.
I currently have grey selected for my build but would consider changing to ultra white if it was offered on the S.

For those who are waiting to press the button, I waited about 3 months to learn how Tesla played updates, realised they were continual so just bought one.
Means I am 3-6 months depending how long I would have waited nearer to getting my next one now which hopefully by then will have ventilated seats, 360 camera view, 2nd gen AP and a quantum flux capacitor :D

Also means I have spent the last 3-6 months with a huge grin on my face.

Life is short, live for the moment.

and .. i seem to have saved the planet's atmosphere appx 500lbs/month of CO2 as well (according to evmote), nearly a ton of CO2 emissions in use - a ton - wow that's really a lot!

The S has adjustable head rests now? That was a major complaint of mine. If so, does that include the rear seat head rests?
No. @Tanquen was referring to the seats on the X and how they look better and are more comfortable. I was pointing out that the X seats also have moving/adjustable head rests. Many were expecting the S refresh to be refreshed just a little bit more, with ventilated seats, door pockets, etc.

and .. i seem to have saved the planet's atmosphere appx 500lbs/month of CO2 as well (according to evmote), nearly a ton of CO2 emissions in use - a ton - wow that's really a lot!

Not to burst your bubble, but about 30% of all power in the UK is produced with coal, and another 30% is produced with natural gas. Both of these create CO2, although natural gas produces about half as much as coal. Regardless, the power coming our of your wall isn't CO2 free.

No. @Tanquen was referring to the seats on the X and how they look better and are more comfortable. I was pointing out that the X seats also have moving/adjustable head rests. Many were expecting the S refresh to be refreshed just a little bit more, with ventilated seats, door pockets, etc.

Thanks for the clarification. Guess I'm waiting for more than just ventilated seats and the 100.

Not to burst your bubble, but about 30% of all power in the UK is produced with coal, and another 30% is produced with natural gas. Both of these create CO2, although natural gas produces about half as much as coal. Regardless, the power coming our of your wall isn't CO2 free.

Unless solar is your power.
But I think his point is he's doing his part to lower the co2.