Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

2016 -2018 Model S Wanted w/ Free Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for a 2016 (refresh) or 2017 Model S. Preferably a 90d or 100d. Tan interior with at least AP2 with EAP with ability to upgrade to FSD. Preferably located in CA, NV, AZ. Must have transferable free super charging capability as well.

You're only going to be able to get a 2016 or a few weeks of January 2017 cars with unlimited free supercharging (UFSC). Anything made after that the UFSC does not transfer.

If the car was traded in or purchased from Tesla as a used car the UFSC most likely won't transfer to the new owner either.

There aren't very many cars that have AP2 and transferrable UFSC. They are out there but it may take some time to find one that has everything you're looking for.

You're only going to be able to get a 2016 or a few weeks of January 2017 cars with unlimited free supercharging (UFSC). Anything made after that the UFSC does not transfer.

If the car was traded in or purchased from Tesla as a used car the UFSC most likely won't transfer to the new owner either.

There aren't very many cars that have AP2 and transferrable UFSC. They are out there but it may take some time to find one that has everything you're looking for.

You are correct. And I am willing to wait to find that specific car. I am seeing price reductions in a lot of resale Tesla's right now. I have been looking at a lot of cars bought at auction from Ideal Motors in Costa Mesa. The problem is Tesla deactivates the unlimited supercharging and FSD now when cars come back on lease and are resold to dealers. To be honest, this is a real d$%k move by Musk. I had the Model X but that vehicle was a grandpa car at best :).

I'm in the market as well, looking for 2016+ P100D or 100D. I've been to IdealMotors in person and they were friendly and willing to help. Weren't your typical car salesman following you around and pressuring you. UFSC isn't a deal breaker for me but would be a nice bonus if it's included! Good Luck in your hunt!

I have a late 16 75D with free supercharging for life and AP2 with EAP paid for, if you were interested? It will be almost impossible to find a 100kwh with free supercharging unless it’s a late 16 P100DL and the 75’s and 90’s do not have a whole lot of a difference in terms of range

I have a late 16 75D with free supercharging for life and AP2 with EAP paid for, if you were interested? It will be almost impossible to find a 100kwh with free supercharging unless it’s a late 16 P100DL and the 75’s and 90’s do not have a whole lot of a difference in terms of range
I am really trying to dial in a 90 or 100. My needs require me to have a larger battery. Thank you for the offer though and best of luck to you!

I'm in the market as well, looking for 2016+ P100D or 100D. I've been to IdealMotors in person and they were friendly and willing to help. Weren't your typical car salesman following you around and pressuring you. UFSC isn't a deal breaker for me but would be a nice bonus if it's included! Good Luck in your hunt!
Yea, those guys are amazing. They have sold over 2000 Tesla's and are probably the only dealer who has a clue about these cars. Most dealerships don't even answer the phone and then when I ask them any questions about AP or MCU version I mine as well have said C3PO and R2D2. And who the hell would buy one of these cars off VROOM???

I have a 2016.5 90D Model S manufactured 11/2016 that I am considering selling.

Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Solid Black
19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
Full Self-Driving Capability
No Ludicrous
Premium Upgrades Package
Free Unlimited Supercharging
Premium Connectivity, Free Unlimited
19" Slipstream Wheels
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Tan Next Generation Seats
Light Headliner
Battery Range Updgrade
Figured Ash Wood Decor
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Subzero Weather Package

Original Vehicle Price $106,950.
I purchased it used and added:
Transferrable Tesla Warranty good through 12/24
Infotainment Upgrade
Full Self Driving
Continental Purecontact LS Tires Nov. 20.
Currently has 27,946 miles.

And I am in San Diego.....

I have a 2016.5 90D Model S manufactured 11/2016 that I am considering selling.

Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Solid Black
19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
No Ludicrous
Premium Upgrades Package
Free Unlimited Supercharging
Premium Connectivity, Free Unlimited
19" Slipstream Wheels
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Tan Next Generation Seats
Light Headliner
Battery Range Updgrade
Figured Ash Wood Decor
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Subzero Weather Package

Original Vehicle Price $106,950.
I purchased it used and added:
Transferrable Tesla Warranty good through 12/24
Infotainment Upgrade
Full Self Driving
Continental Purecontact LS Tires Nov. 20.
Currently has 27,946 miles.

And I am in San Diego.....
PM'd you

I'm looking for a 2016 (refresh) or 2017 Model S. Preferably a 90d or 100d. Tan interior with at least AP2 with EAP with ability to upgrade to FSD. Preferably located in CA, NV, AZ. Must have transferable free super charging capability as well.
I've just now decided to sell my 2017 Model S 100D. Fully loaded, White/White, Carbon Fiber side view mirrors and spoiler, 20" wheels with newer tires, full clear wrap, premium sound, HIPA, AP2.5 with EAP, 44K miles, always garage kept. Warranty until December 2021. No accidents. I'm looking for $65K firm. LMK if you would like more details.

Last edited:
Reactions: hcdavis3
I've just now decided to sell my 2017 Model S 100D. Fully loaded, White/White, Carbon Fiber side view mirrors and spoiler, 20" wheels with newer tires, full clear wrap, premium sound, HIPA, AP2.5 with EAP, 44K miles, always garage kept. Warranty until December 2021. No accidents. I'm looking for $65K firm. LMK if you would like more details.

2017 100D won't have transferrable supercharging.

Reactions: Mygr8