Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016.5☝Model S P90DL 22K for $69K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw this on Cars.com and I doubt it’s going to last if it’s hasn’t sold already. Fully loaded minus 21” turbines. Minor cosmetic damage reported. True360 report looks solid. If this was Pearl White or Midnight Silver I’d be on a plane right now to West Palm Beach, FL. Wouldn’t be the first time. Just thought I’d share as it looks like a decent deal. ✌

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/755028417/overview?aff=share_other

Yup AP1. I’ve never seen a P90D with AP2. What I’m paying attention to now is a build date of 12/16 or newer in order for this new Sentry Mode feature to work. At least that’s what I believe is required. I’m on the road now (no, not driving and texting). Although I’m confident enough with AP1 to text and drive. But, I’m sure someone that’s not mobile now will or can chime in on 12/16 or newer build date intel.

Reactions: Samsonella
Yup AP1. I’ve never seen a P90D with AP2. What I’m paying attention to now is a build date of 12/16 or newer in order for this new Sentry Mode feature to work. At least that’s what I believe is required. I’m on the road now (no, not driving and texting). Although I’m confident enough with AP1 to text and drive. But, I’m sure someone that’s not mobile now will or can chime in on 12/16 or newer build date intel.

I think anything with AP2 can be upgraded to EAP (so Tesla Sentry) so anything around 11/16 and later is good.

Just saw this on Cars.com and I doubt it’s going to last if it’s hasn’t sold already. Fully loaded minus 21” turbines. Minor cosmetic damage reported. True360 report looks solid. If this was Pearl White or Midnight Silver I’d be on a plane right now to West Palm Beach, FL. Wouldn’t be the first time. Just thought I’d share as it looks like a decent deal. ✌

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/755028417/overview?aff=share_other
Problem is it has a CarFax accident and it’s through a dealer, you can’t ever get a Tesla extended warranty and Tesla CPO’s are not far off this price already including the extended CPO warranties.

Last edited:
Anything with a build date of 10/2016 will have Ap2 I think for sure 11/2016

Reactions: Dan Wang