Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016.5 AP2 P100DL Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah indeed I don't really want to sell it but that other lady... I saw some sold for 120's and I would consider 115k but probably no lower considering the build and the extras. Even at 115, it would probably get the chrome delete removed and put the arachnids on.

Thanks for not flaming a guy with a broken heart.

I know. I wish they would still do the install. I'd buy some of the p100d's but no rear seats is a deal breaker :(

You can add the rear seats yourself. There is a DIY here on the boards for it. It is pretty straight forward, I did it on my car. The most difficult thing is just sourcing the seats, hardware, and rear bumper support. They pop up from time to time on the Parts for sale section on the forum here, and also on eBay.

You can add the rear seats yourself. There is a DIY here on the boards for it. It is pretty straight forward, I did it on my car. The most difficult thing is just sourcing the seats, hardware, and rear bumper support. They pop up from time to time on the Parts for sale section on the forum here, and also on eBay.
I was told the newer cars don't have the same reinforcement at the rear bumper unless configured with the seats - I do kinda like my kids so I probably should keep them safe :)

• Love
Reactions: davidc18
I get the price is too high (my wife doesn't know). It is what it would take for me to part with it - I would consider pulling the wheels and even the chrome delete if someone wanted the silver arachnids. I see it as someone wanting this exact build, unlimited supercharging, no hassling with tesla on the paint or build quality, recognizing the 20k+ of add-ons that sure don't add bluebook value but they have value to someone who wants them! So $160k-$170k car for $120k after a year of love doesn't feel too far off. Yep there are cheaper ones and more abused as well.

I get the price is too high (my wife doesn't know). It is what it would take for me to part with it - I would consider pulling the wheels and even the chrome delete if someone wanted the silver arachnids. I see it as someone wanting this exact build, unlimited supercharging, no hassling with tesla on the paint or build quality, recognizing the 20k+ of add-ons that sure don't add bluebook value but they have value to someone who wants them! So $160k-$170k car for $120k after a year of love doesn't feel too far off. Yep there are cheaper ones and more abused as well.
If you get your price, you get your price. If you don't, you don't. Why this would be anyone else's business (except, of course, for the eventual purchaser), I have no idea.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with passing along a little friendly advice - "Hey, I noticed that other cars are selling for xxx." However, grief, frustration, anger or indignation over someone's sale price is a little excessive.

Also, I can assure all of you that there is no law in making the seller an offer that is lower than the asking price. The worst the Seller can do is say "no" - I haven't yet seen a thread on this forum with a title "Embarrass Low-ball Sellers Here."

Reactions: bkp_duke