TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2016.5 Facelift S75 CPO LOADED $54,600 in LA

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Sunshine State, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Sunshine State

#1 Sunshine State, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    Inventory Search | Tesla

Features 4/50 CPO WARRANTY
    Leather, glass roof, Ultra HIFI sound, premium upgrade, AP, Transferable SC, Air suspension

• 75 kWh Battery
    • Rear Wheel Drive
    • 249 miles range (EPA)
    • 5.5 seconds 0-60 mph
    1. Solid Black Paint
    2. Black Next Generation Seats
    3. 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
    4. All Glass Panoramic Roof
    5. Dark Ash Wood Décor
    6. Integrated Center Console
    7. Black Headliner
    8. Autopilot with convenience features
    9. Free Supercharging
    10. Ultra High Fidelity Sound
    11. HEPA Air Filtration System
    12. Smart Air Suspension
    13. Keyless Entry
    14. Power Liftgate
    15. GPS Enabled Homelink

2. Sunshine State

#2 Sunshine State, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    It seems the new selling price point for the facelift S75’s is in the mid 50’s including the $5000 value CPO warranties. Private sales without extended warranties above that are too high, sellers will disagree but the buying public agrees, they don’t seem to sell if priced too high.

• Like x 2
  3. cellphonechris

Great price, I'm sure pictures are coming. GLWS!

4. cellphonechris

Disregard, mistook the post to be your sale!

5. Getlib

Getlib Member

How do you know when a 2016.5 facelift S has the rear seat cupholders. Wasn't that like a Sept/Oct addition? Anyone know if it correlates with AP2 switchover?

6. RodgerDodger

RodgerDodger Member

sunshine state - don’t sell yourself too much on that. CPOs and private cars can have a lot of differences beyond the listed features. Your post seems to have an agenda?

Getlib - my 2016.5 75 AP1 was one of the first with USB/rear cup holders. Delivered end Sept 2016. So not fully linked with AP2, but mostly.

7. Don TLR

Don TLR Member

He pointed out a good deal.. it was such a good deal that it is gone already.. Cars that are priced well, sell fast..

• Like x 1
  8. YodaMan79

YodaMan79 Member

I don't think sunshine has to sell anyone on anything. The information he's passing along is pretty black and white. WIth the safety of being able to refuse a car, getting a better warranty and often times a newer car with fewer miles it looks pretty simple. The sellers here often times don't realize they're selling a depreciating asset and a mass production vehicle. Every car on here is not a unicorn!

• Like x 1
  9. Sunshine State

Just passing along a fare priced car for someone in the market. There are good and bad private sales and the same can be argued for CPO’s. People sometimes, actually often have a personal connection to their car and think it is better than someone else’s or even a CPO (backed up with 4/50 warranty) therefore they think theirs is more valuable. No agenda, nothing to gain here just passing it along. BTW I see they posted a couple others in the same price range.

• Like x 1
  10. RodgerDodger

RodgerDodger Member

Fair enough. I’ll keep my out for them. I wasn’t able to find the first one you posted.

11. RodgerDodger

RodgerDodger Member

I also think spotting a possible good deal is one thing, but collecting more data on trends is probably going to give us more of an accurate understanding of the market value. I rarely see 2016 75s w refresh on Tesla Used Inventory. They are likely to go very quick if its consistently in the mid-50s.

Looking at the Inventory right now and looking for comparables (as close as possible to 2016 75 refresh), I see a 2015 70D with 30k miles for 52.5k with minimal features. Also see a 2015 60 with 35k miles for 57.7k (not loaded with features).

Yoda - not too sure how accurate you are about CPOs often being a newer car. I don't think it is as simple as you portray it. Check the 'HUGE DUMP of 2018 Inventory' thread.

Agree with Sunshine State - you are going to usually find that the data usually trends to the mean. There are good&bad privates and the same for CPOs.

12. SIFutbol

SIFutbol Member

Well that sold quick...I assume. It's no longer there. How do those CPO sales work? Are they guaranteed to be a certain condition? I saw it this morning and asked for someone at Tesla to contact me, but no one has.

13. cellphonechris

14. RodgerDodger

RodgerDodger Member

Minimal features - No leather seats, No premium package, No Cold Weather package, No Premium Sound, No HEPA (BioHazard Mode). It happens to have a base color, so no additional charge there either. It's not out of the realm of possibility that this is a loaner/inventory vehicle. So, yes - appropriately priced.

15. hBomb

hBomb Member

Here's a somewhat less loaded 75D with AP2. Still a bit high at $72K, but still...itshappening.gif

Inventory Search | Tesla