Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016.5 Model S 75 - FACELIFT, WARRATNY, OBSIDIAN BLACK, NEW PRICE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016.5 Facelift Model S75 CPO, purchased through CPO program two months ago and took delivery on 9/13. This is a rare Tesla gem in the new CPO program, see photos.

S75 is in perfect condition, like new - no smoking, no kids, no pets, no smells, etc...feels new. MS doesn't fit with our other cars in our garage, poor planning...car is top.

2016.5 Model S Facelift 75 (80% 181 miles, max ~227 miles)
31,171 miles
AP 1.0
Obsidian Black Paint
Pano Roof
Black Next Gen Seats
Black Alcantara Headliner
Premium Upgrade Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Integrated Center Console
Figured Ash Wood Decor
Standard Suspension
4yr/40,000 warranty

Upgrades:
- Added Battery Range from 60 to 75
- Added AP
- New Michelin Primacy MXM4 All Season tires <2000 miles
- Discount Tire Protection Plan - transfers with the car.
- New Tesla All Weather MS mats (5 total)
- New BlackVue 950-2ch which I'll include for free if buyer wants.

Asking $58,700. Please message me directly for more photos or questions, and feel free to share with friends. More than willing to talk via phone or show the car.

Thanks
Jamie
Austin, Texas

Attachments

• jQnrl%xhTvOeXGPMZQx+dA.jpg
    jQnrl%xhTvOeXGPMZQx+dA.jpg
    699.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 53oMwlIJQ1md5LLqa4659w.jpg
    53oMwlIJQ1md5LLqa4659w.jpg
    578 KB · Views: 91
  • LM0YgYevRoCkIyHlvVPSBg.jpg
    LM0YgYevRoCkIyHlvVPSBg.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 74
  • VLR51HNaQhSjUaS5tqVR2A.jpg
    VLR51HNaQhSjUaS5tqVR2A.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 87
  • JciSN0LiQtWnzeR88VyKOQ.jpg
    JciSN0LiQtWnzeR88VyKOQ.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 88
  • nL44uS2rSK+5BSmVTFLSvA.jpg
    nL44uS2rSK+5BSmVTFLSvA.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 9aCm1jCXSh+j%qzTugaC+Q.jpg
    9aCm1jCXSh+j%qzTugaC+Q.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 9Sc8RbZVTEOlOWy2ZUpjpQ.jpg
    9Sc8RbZVTEOlOWy2ZUpjpQ.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 80
  • M%b2mA6ZRYyL39IBTJuzNQ.jpg
    M%b2mA6ZRYyL39IBTJuzNQ.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 81
  • MVPA - 155727 - RN6279469.jpg
    MVPA - 155727 - RN6279469.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Pricing seems a bit off? Here is a 2016 with Facelift, CPO, and only 20k miles, directly from Tesla with CPO warranty, for $49k Model S 75 5YJSA1E10GF158136 | Tesla
Ghosty - If you look on ev-cpo hunter there are 8 other black, facelift, pano roof 75/75Ds available. The one's priced near mine do not have the upgrades mine does - regardless if you want them, Supercharging and LTE are def nice to have's. Not to mention several of those cars are in CA, which is a tax/transportation nightmare. They are all right at the same price as mine. For those who do not want to roll the dice on Tesla's new CPO gambling game, my price is more than fair and car is exceptional. Thanks for trying to be a forum bully but the smarter users will ignore your noise and go about their own business. Thanks.

What’s up with bunch of sellers pricing their used cars above Tesla’s CPO?
If you buy from Tesla CPO and there is undisclosed defect, damage, whatever, you have somewhat reputable party that might try to make things right. If you buy from private party, you are assuming all the risk. Risk like that should be rewarded with gain.

Stop seeking suckers on this forum, price your hoopties competitively.

Reactions: Ghosty
What’s up with bunch of sellers pricing their used cars above Tesla’s CPO?
If you buy from Tesla CPO and there is undisclosed defect, damage, whatever, you have somewhat reputable party that might try to make things right. If you buy from private party, you are assuming all the risk. Risk like that should be rewarded with gain.

Stop seeking suckers on this forum, price your hoopties competitively.
If your parents figure out you are on their iPad again you’re going to get grounded and have your lovie taken away. And also tell your parents if they don’t have money to buy a Tesla, they can always dream and troll a forum to try to get as close to the experience as possible.

• Funny
Reactions: Ziggy2 and 2012MS85