Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016.5 Model S 75 - SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016.5 Model S 75

63,881 and counting.
Black Exterior
Tan Nex Gen Seats Interior with Wood Trim
Black Alcantera
Ceramic Tint All Around - 25%
Free Premium Supercharging
Free Premium Connectivity
19" Grey Turbines with fairly new tires (~5k miles) & no rash --- also comes with a set of slip stream rims if you want those for backups
Tesla Warranty remaining to 77,xxx Miles can confirm exact.
Battery/Drive Train 8yr/Unlimited

Meticulously kept and clean.

Asking 42k obo.

If you have issues with the post PM me, don't be a keyboard warrior :)

Can take more photos or schedule a FaceTime if you are serious about the vehicle.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    526.4 KB · Views: 168
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    507.3 KB · Views: 153
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    630 KB · Views: 144
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    509.7 KB · Views: 151
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 156
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    446.2 KB · Views: 149
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    366.6 KB · Views: 147
Bump this...don't be shy to make an offer.
Tesla Inventory do not come with premium and lifetime free super charging.
Most the cars come with damage that's why they have remove photos from their site.

This is objectively untrue.

SOME do come with damage, sure. So do some private party cars. Also, that has nothing to do with why there pictures were stopped to my understanding. You don't need to lie to make your sale look better. You DO need to beat them on price though since they DO add FSD and a 4 year warranty to almost all cars.

Also, Tesla cars don't come with "premium" what? Is "premium" referring to supercharging?

• Disagree
Reactions: mnm1945 and sdnd
Ok keyboard warrior...let me correct you since you want to drop things you don't know.

Most of their cars come with undisclosed damage you don't see in photos until you see the cars. This has been documented through many many people on here. I can speak personally on this. Mine is fully disclosed and photos and video can be provided upon request. You also lose your deposit and/or shipping fees if you choose not to take delivery. Your understanding is wrong because this is what the use car advisor was telling me, ppl were rejecting the cars after seeing them in person and people weren't moving the cars as fast off their lots. 100 deposit isn't much but it kills them on time on the lot and getting the car ready for delivery. No one is lying here, go read the forums more and educate yourself. Move on if you have issues.

My car does come with a warranty, remaining on what's left from tesla aside from the standard battery/drive train. When I'm talking about premium its about the premium connectivity - its a subscription service now that's $10/month. For what its worth, this comes life with the vehicle same applies with supercharging which is no longer available on most of their vehicles.

If you're not interested go kick rocks bud. ;)

Oh just checked Rmf1981, this fool is a troll...typical.
I am actually interested. Or I should say "was" until you decided to launch a personal attack and began name calling. (Pretty silly for a guy asking someone to spend 40k+ on a car)

I am actually looking for an S, and just bought an X 2 mos ago. Got it from OUT from a fantastic seller who was realistic and made the transaction easy and pleasant.

That said, I strongly disagree with what you're posting. You're holding out there that your car is better because you've disclosed all the damage. I have read of plenty of people (and even know a few) that have purchased used cars from Tesla with no issues, and no undisclosed damage. They got good cars, upgraded, and with full 4 year warranties. Of course, you have to be willing to refuse it. But even if I were going to buy your car, I would have a third party inspection done. And if it turned up anything that I wasn't comfortable with, I would reject your car too. :)

I also happen to think that Tesla's policy on used car sucks. But it's objectively wrong to say that all of their cars or even most of their cars come with damage - and use that idea to imply or just state that yours is just better because of that.

Also, calling a potential buyer names (troll, keyboard warrior) is not really a productive way to move your car any faster. Also, pretty immature.

Last edited:
Bro I specifically said in my post to PM if you have any issues...to try to say I'm lying is a pos thing to do. I'm relaying my experience...to each their own. I have an X too so what? Does it make you better? Calling me immature? Can't take the heat then don't comment. Like I said if its not for you move on. Go kick rocks bro. I'm not desperate to sell my car to someone like you. :)

Learn to read bro. It said if you have issues PM me, don't be a keyboard warrior. I stated it out upfront since I'm an upfront guy. Don't need trolls like you on this board.

If you have issues with my post, send me a PM. I asked nicely in my OP. Scroll up. If you can't follow rules and then try to troll on this post then I will roast you. Plain simple. Get off my post if you are not interested. Respect is not given, its earned. You failed at that. #1 rule on these boards is respect people's post. If you disagree send them a PM. It's not hard man.