Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

2016.5 model s P100D

Drew-MS

Nov 13, 2019
New York
I ran my 2016.5 model s p100d at the track and it was charged to 90%, ludicrous plus was on, the battery was heated up. I ran three 11.4 passes. What’s going on with the car?
More importantly, what trap speed? The 11.4 only tells part of the story. If you have a horrible reaction time or 60' time, that would explain the 11.4..
If your car is in the 120-125mph range, then your car is running as it should. If you can, post a pic of the slip.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC