Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016.5 P100DL/P90DL with Full Carbon Fiber Body Kit Over $35K Invested

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016.5 P90DL with brand new battery just installed (100 battery limited to 90). Only 22K miles and is also faster than most all P100D's. Tons of extras including real carbon fiber pieces and even full body kit in carbon fiber. Car has everything you can think of done. Have choice between Black Chrome Arachnids just finished, looked amazing. And the grey turbines shown or 21 inch forgiato's that retail for $9,000 with tires and will fill out what the model s can have as far as width etc of the rims. Front 9.5 and rear 10.5. Wide aggressive stance for improved grip, handling , etc.Too much to list message me if interested. Ranging from $90K-$97K

DSC00195.JPG
DSC00211.JPG
DSC00240.JPG
DSC00246.JPG
DSC00252.JPG
DSC00287.JPG
IMG_E1512.JPG
IMG_0151.PNG
DSC00185.JPG
DSC00191.JPG

With all the price cuts, adding standard options etc. A new P100DL with 325 miles of range 21" wheels and FSD is under $128,500.
Drop FSD and go to 19" sonic carbon wheels and it is $120,500 and 345miles of range.
Drop the L and figure the tax credit and P100D that is right at as quick as your car new is under $100k.

Tesla has screwed you by dramatically improving their value of new sales and aftermarket stuff doesn't hold half it's value.

With all the price cuts, adding standard options etc. A new P100DL with 325 miles of range 21" wheels and FSD is under $128,500.
Drop FSD and go to 19" sonic carbon wheels and it is $120,500 and 345miles of range.
Drop the L and figure the tax credit and P100D that is right at as quick as your car new is under $100k.

Tesla has screwed you by dramatically improving their value of new sales and aftermarket stuff doesn't hold half it's value.

My car is faster than almost every P100DL 2016-2019. And aftermarket body kits like revozport do hold their value just due to the time needed to have it installed etc; shipping from overseas and the fact that you cannot find any with them for saleView attachment 401992
IMG_2072.PNG
IMG_2071.PNG

Last edited:

The p100DL only get 315 miles of range, only the new ones that they just made get more which is 379.

Haha that's funny please show us cause I know exactly what they go for. I bet $20K u cannot get a 2019 P100DL with FSD for $100K lol

lol

as a thank you, all existing Model S and Model X owners who wish to purchase a new Model S or Model X Performance car will get the Ludicrous Mode upgrade, a $20,000 value, at no additional charge.

The Longest-Range Electric Vehicle Now Goes Even Farther

This is why I never recommend my friends to go all out on modifications. The resale value is not going to change just because you bolted on a body kit and wrapped a few pieces in red. Taste is very subjective. Do it to enjoy for yourself, but don't expect to be able to resell it higher.

Your car is worth 60-65k. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :), you've lost a lot of money on this one

PS, you owe me $20k ? Happy to accept it in a cashier's check, send me a PM for my address

Last edited:
Haha that's funny please show us cause I know exactly what they go for. I bet $20K u cannot get a 2019 P100DL with FSD for $100K lol
Don't forget the new ones are -20k for ludi if you have an existing Tesla on your account

Can easily get a 2019 p100DL with the new features they released for 100k with FSD
You mean if I traded mine in? And what will they give me like $60K for my car haha

lol

as a thank you, all existing Model S and Model X owners who wish to purchase a new Model S or Model X Performance car will get the Ludicrous Mode upgrade, a $20,000 value, at no additional charge.

The Longest-Range Electric Vehicle Now Goes Even Farther

This is why I never recommend my friends to go all out on modifications. The resale value is not going to change just because you bolted on a body kit and wrapped a few pieces in red. Taste is very subjective. Do it to enjoy for yourself, but don't expect to be able to resell it higher.

Your car is worth 60-65k. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :), you've lost a lot of money on this one

PS, you owe me $20k ? Happy to accept it in a cashier's check, send me a PM for my address
Yes just bolting on a body kit or having the interior redone will def appeal to a certain crowd who has the money but not the time to do it. Not sure if you look for Tesla's often but a 2015 P90DL sold in the mid $80K's with revozport wide body kit. And it's not worth $60-$65K lol. An old body style is not the newer one. Do you want me to show you the mmr on them. The new body style will get around $8-$10K more cuz it also gives u 2.6 seconds and 270 miles of range compared to the latter. You cannot find a facelift p90d model s from Tesla right now

Yes just bolting on a body kit or having the interior redone will def appeal to a certain crowd who has the money but not the time to do it. Not sure if you look for Tesla's often but a 2015 P90DL sold in the mid $80K's with revozport wide body kit. And it's not worth $60-$65K lol. An old body style is not the newer one. Do you want me to show you the mmr on them. The new body style will get around $8-$10K more cuz it also gives u 2.6 seconds and 270 miles of range compared to the latter. You cannot find a facelift p90d model s from Tesla right now

You can,

Model S P90D 5YJSA1E40GF143209 | Tesla

Model S P100D 5YJSA1E42HF215612 | Tesla

There's 8 on cpo

Wow that is unreal the 2017 P100DL is down to $80K, just dropped $20K in a week... WTF Tesla is sinking for good, time to sell Tesla before it's too late and no one will want you. They can still join another automaker if they actually do want too last. I've been calling this decline for awhile but after seeing this; Tesla is over!
Those prices have been like that for a while. If a new loaded one can be bought for under $100k then what did you think a 2-3 year old car would be worth?