Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016.5 TESLA MODEL S 75 - Facelift, Obsidian Black, Warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Purchased a 2016.5 Facelift Model S60 CPO (now S75) two months ago and received on 9/1. Our garage is unable to accommodate both the MS and my wife's Lexus SUV so I am going to sell and look at a M3 - terrible planning, I know. She's been nice enough to park in the driveway since we got the MS, but you just can not park this car outside long-term. Photos attached are what Tesla sent to me from Fremont, CA.

S75 is like new, was a 4 month early lease return - one of the first in the 2016 program. It's in perfect condition, no smoke, no kids, no pets, no smells, etc...smells like new.

2016.5 Model S Facelift 75 (80% 181 miles, max ~227 miles)
31,171 miles
AP 1.0
Obsidian Black Paint
Pano Roof
Black Next Gen Seats
Black Alcantara Headliner
Premium Upgrade Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Integrated Center Console
Figured Ash Wood Decor
Standard Suspension
4yr/50,000 warranty

Added Battery Range from 60 to 75
Added AP
New Michelin Primacy MXM4 All Season tires <2000 miles
Discount Tire Protection Plan - transfers with the car.
New Tesla All Weather MS mats (5 total)
New BlackVue 950-2ch which I'll include for free if buyer wants.

Asking $62k. Please message me directly for more photos or questions, and feel free to share with friends. More than willing to talk via phone or show the car.

Thanks
Jamie
Austin, Texas

Attachments

• Tesla 1.jpeg
    Tesla 1.jpeg
    446.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Tesla 2.jpeg
    Tesla 2.jpeg
    438 KB · Views: 141
  • Tesla 3.jpeg
    Tesla 3.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Tesla 4.jpeg
    Tesla 4.jpeg
    451.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Tesla 5.jpeg
    Tesla 5.jpeg
    405.2 KB · Views: 132
  • MVPA - 155727 - RN6279469.jpg
    MVPA - 155727 - RN6279469.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 134
Sorry, not interested due purely to timing (I am waiting for end of quarter., Jan 19 - but your car is beautiful!) I hope you can still help me with a general q: did you upgrade from s60 to 75 after purchase, or did you request as part of your purchase process?

Best wishes!

Reactions: durniljr
overpriced. Facelifted CPOs are going in low 40s
Darvin - Do me a favor, go plug in black, facelift, next gen, black leather interior, sunroof and then send back that ev-cpo hunter report - doesn't even include all the upgraded options..stereo, alcantara, etc. More so, then show selection that is not in California. You'll see there are zero available. Do us all a favor and save the commentary for elsewhere. More than happy to talk to anyone interested about the car, the value is good. Much appreciated. Jamie

you are seriously implying that some colors whatnot or alacantra on 3 years old car worth 15 grand? you can buy a decent car for 15 grand.

plugged in next gen, sunroof, facelift. got price high 40s

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 4.15.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 4.15.40 PM.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 4.15.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 4.15.22 PM.png
    287.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Disagree
Darvin - Do me a favor, go plug in black, facelift, next gen, black leather interior, sunroof and then send back that ev-cpo hunter report - doesn't even include all the upgraded options..stereo, alcantara, etc. More so, then show selection that is not in California. You'll see there are zero available. Do us all a favor and save the commentary for elsewhere. More than happy to talk to anyone interested about the car, the value is good. Much appreciated. Jamie
Not being critical but it’s not realistic to argue a specific color interior/exterior determines a value. It’s much more realistic to just look up S60/75 recent sold listings to determine what they have sold for and then discount appropriately for the value of the $5000 CPO warranty. GLWS

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheburashka
“Tomorrow I’m going to have my cto write a program that follows every post you put on this forum and I’m going to have my jr staffers reply every time with some spam or something about and essentially ruin your presence on this forum. You’re the reason why people talk about trolls and bullies on this forum. Well, tables just got turned.» - how old are you?!

Purchased a 2016.5 Facelift Model S60 CPO (now S75) two months ago and received on 9/1. Our garage is unable to accommodate both the MS and my wife's Lexus SUV so I am going to sell and look at a M3 - terrible planning, I know. She's been nice enough to park in the driveway since we got the MS, but you just can not park this car outside long-term. Photos attached are what Tesla sent to me from Fremont, CA.

S75 is like new, was a 4 month early lease return - one of the first in the 2016 program. It's in perfect condition, no smoke, no kids, no pets, no smells, etc...smells like new.

31,171 miles
AP 1.0
Obsidian Black Paint
Pano Roof
Black Next Gen Seats
Premium Upgrade Package
Figured Ash Wood Decor
Standard Suspension
4yr/50,000 warranty

Added AP

Asking $62k. Please message me directly for more photos or questions, and feel free to share with friends. More than willing to talk via phone or show the car.

Thanks
Jamie
Austin, Texas

31,171 miles
AP 1.0
Obsidian Black Paint
Pano Roof
Black Next Gen Seats
Premium Upgrade Package
Figured Ash Wood Decor
Standard Suspension
4yr/50,000 warranty

Added AP

Thanks
Jamie
Austin, Texas

Thanks Jamie,
Personally you have my blessing on Dev. same thing was done to me and other seller. Wasted my time, told to research before making talk apparently was not taken to heart Thanks Guy
It's not a wonder these guys troll these listings because they lost all their friends from trying to be a know it all. also, look at their join dates...last week and two weeks ago...ha, they have nothing better to do.

They're just bullies...

Last edited:
I totally agree with you, guess I always give the benefit of doubt, but in this case I see your point 100%. I thought I was only one till I read his remarks to you and others. Even with his post he still bucking the rest of us after all said and done some people like, can take logical good advise ... God Bless hope you get what you ask, read sound like really good deal to me...

I am only asking for 3k above what Tesla is going to give me for Trade In, And no doubts that they will resell it at a lot higher amount that what I am selling it for., If u see one almost line by line like mine love to see it. Thanks for reading mine

100%power, you appear to have inadvertently exposed yourself as durniljr using a different account.