Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016.5 Tesla Model S P90DL 40k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The time has come to post my Tesla model S P90DL. I just can't keep it around. Would like to get back into an SUV. Has 21 inch Hre wheels that i am willing to sell with it. Comes with a complete 19 inch set of winter wheels and snow tires. I have the original 21 inch wheels as well. Full Custom Maxton kit and lowering links. This turns heads everywhere i go. Shame the wifey won't let me keep lol. asking 60k and located in north NJ. I have been offered 53k from webuyanycars so please don't reach out to low ball. Would love to see it go to a true enthusiast with it as is. thank you!

if you're interested you are more than welcome to text me at 201-674-8730

Vehicle history report shows no accidents in this car's past and I'm the second owner.
According to the window sticker included in the photo gallery, the original MSRP on this Tesla was $139k. sticker below with all the options.
should be an ap1. no camera system around.
Rare car as the roof was paint matched, in addition the silver color on second gen model s was discontinued in 2017. I asked my local tesla dealer on rt 22 and they have never seen a silver gen 2 model s with a paint matched roof.

View attachment 651351View attachment 651352View attachment 651353View attachment 651354View attachment 651355
View attachment 651358View attachment 651359