TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2016 70d new facelift, immediate delivery, san diego

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by KinjaChris, May 25, 2016.

1. KinjaChris

KinjaChris Member

Ready for immediate delivery, take over my spot at cost so I don't lose my deposit

It is a new face lift 70d, midnight silver, slipstream wheels, black next generation seats, autopilot, premium interior, body color roof.

If you are near San diego and want a car tomorrow, drop me a note to c.crocker at mac dot Com

Skip the line if you are ready.

2. wildtigg3r

wildtigg3r Member

I don't think you can take over a person's spot or skip the line. The car is registered to only you.

I'm sure someone will chime in on this.

3. KinjaChris

KinjaChris Member

Well... There is a great ending to this thread... I came to my senses and just went and bought the car anyways.

Case closed.

Attached Files:

• Like x 2