Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 face-lift MS for sale, san diego immediate delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, a change in circumstances has me walking away from my delivery in San Diego. The car is here and ready for immediate delivery if someone wants to step up and take over my car so I don't lose my deposit, speak up quickly.

It is a new face lift 70d, midnight silver, slipstream wheels, black next generation seats, autopilot, premium interior, body color roof. Payment due is 92,659.00

If you are near San diego and want a car tomorrow, drop me a note to c.crocker at mac dot Com

Skip the line if you are ready.

Hi, a change in circumstances has me walking away from my delivery in San Diego. The car is here and ready for immediate delivery if someone wants to step up and take over my car so I don't lose my deposit, speak up quickly.

It is a new face lift 70d, midnight silver, slipstream wheels, black next generation seats, autopilot, premium interior, body color roof. Payment due is 92,659.00

If you are near San diego and want a car tomorrow, drop me a note to c.crocker at mac dot Com

Skip the line if you are ready.

Ahh too bad, another time for you. I am sure it will be snapped up in no time.