Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Facelift Model S 75D with AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Duuuuuuude. No it's not. It's a lowball offer and it's about as serious as me offering $10 and then feigning offense when someone tells me to buzz off. You made an absurd offer and shouldn't be surprised at the response you got.
The offer price is no more ridiculous than the ask price. Getting mad at your only potential buyer so far is probably not a good sales strategy.

Not sure how a used car with 19k miles can be worth the same as a new car. A Model S comes pretty well equipped unlike Porsche. You can get an AP2 75D with glass roof and power lift-gate for the mid 70s after tax credit even if you are not in CA, and it comes with the updated engine for significantly better performance. A used car at this level should be at least 10k below new to begin with. Given the higher than usual mileage and engine update and AP1 vs 2, that's at LEAST another 5k. We are at 60k max really.

With private resale, you are basically trying your luck to find a buyer who values your options. Under most circumstances, except for some essential Porsche options and AP on Tesla, most options are worthless at resale.

Last edited:
Reactions: b team
I purchased a 2016 Facelift Model S 75D AP1 with 13,500 miles two weeks ago from this site for 66K. It's my second Model S and I honestly did not care about AP1 since my 2017 Model S 100D has AP2. Best of luck with you "hybridbear" but I also think you should consider anything within the range of $63K-$65K. Uploading pictures of your Model S will help potential buyers as well.

• Informative
Reactions: VHarl and byeLT4