Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Hawaii Meet-ups and Events

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Event is Tuesday, 6 to 9 at the SC. Am wondering how they determine the email lists since it seems like not all of us get them. My co-workers (one who is waiting for his X) didn't receive the invite either. DSmith, is this the event that was mentioned on Sunday?
I think it is, but it was verbal from a tesla employee and he gave me the wrong day. not a total loss. someone was picking up their X and I got to look (but not touch) while they were getting familiar with it.

I have a reservation/confirmed order and didn't get an email. Perhaps it's just for reservations only - once you confirm you don't count I guess. Either way, I can't make it on Tuesday anyway, and I've already "met" an X when I was in LA last week.

Hey I have (had) a reservation for an X and didn't get notified!! :p

Finally got an up close look at the X t
I have a reservation/confirmed order and didn't get an email. Perhaps it's just for reservations only - once you confirm you don't count I guess. Either way, I can't make it on Tuesday anyway, and I've already "met" an X when I was in LA last week.

She did say the event is to help get people to configure their orders.

Also mentioned was a sales event at the Polo Fields this Sunday. :cool:

JUNE MEET-UP - UPDATE

So far looks like the majority can make it on June 19th. Will start mid-morning so those who have Father's Day lunches can at least have some time to talk Tesla with everyone.

I'll wait a couple days for any additional input before finalizing the date later this week.

Also, will be placing an order for Tesla store items using the one-time annual Club discount of 35%! Pick up of items will be at the meet-up only.

More details will be sent via email to Tesla Hawaii Club members only so be sure to fill out the contact form at About

NOTE: Meet-up is for all Tesla enthusiasts even if you don't have a car...yet :cool:

Last edited:
JUNE MEET-UP DETAILS!

Date: Sunday, June 19, 2016 @ 10am
New Makai covered parking garage (overlooks Ala Moana Blvd) on 2nd floor between Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus. Use entrance from Ala Moana Blvd

Tentative plans are to drive out to Hawaii Kai for lunch after meeting up at Ala Moana for about an hour or so. We would also like to get a group picture. More info to follow as the date gets closer.

Special 35% Discount on Tesla Store Apparel and Accessories for meet-up attendees!

An email has gone out to Tesla Hawaii Club members regarding the meet-up and how to get the discount. Sign up at www.teslahawaiiclub.com - about us page to be added to the email list.

Can't wait to see everyone!