Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Hawaii Meet-ups and Events

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took your suggestion and sent an email to Tesla about consideration for a one-time upgrade to 60 kWh at a lower price. We will see what they say. Also, I posted on the forum to the current 40 kWh battery Model S owners to see if we can start an email campaign. It is worth a shot.

By the way, I checked with Jimmy at the SC and he said that my model doesn't have the wiring harness for the parking sensors. It would cost me $6K to add that.

Cars and Coffee Hawaii
http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/cars-coffee-ala-moana-center-mall-hawaii-611129[/QUOTE]

FYI. 30 more spaces opened up for registration. That's a total of 105 cars..the largest C&C ever! For a quicker registration, no need to fill out all the details in ...just the basics. Hope to see you there..post if you're going so we can make sure we save stalls. Not sure how the setup will be yet.

Will be interesting to field all the "autopilot is dangerous" comments/questions....

Last edited:
Yep, got the invite and am going with a black dog in the air-conditioned TSLA. At day's end be sure you grab the right blue 70D and dog, Nanimac ; )

Am bringing one of my dogs with me but she's even more spoiled then iceman...she gets to get carried around in a bag in the new Tesla store..and don't tell anyone, but i'm driving my ICE/dog car there so you won't get confused :eek:

Am bringing one of my dogs with me but she's even more spoiled then iceman...she gets to get carried around in a bag in the new Tesla store..and don't tell anyone, but i'm driving my ICE/dog car there so you won't get confused :eek:

All the more reason for you to not grab the wrong vehicle upon departure. If you have BOTH deep blue 70Ds and BOTH dogs at your house, I'm going to be one sad fellow. :(

• Funny
Reactions: nanimac