Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Mdl S 75D - EAP AP2 - Grey - 13K miles - San Diego

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Folks, S is in great shape no accidents with Glass pano, White stickers, Black Leather Seats, December 2016 Build, Supercharger for life, Tech Package, Smart Suspension.

Been offered a solid 65K by dealer.

Love to sale to a Tesla supporter.

I have a couple days before the offer expires! PM with serious offers. Looking +2K over dealer.
I am located in North County San Diego, CA.
FRONT.jpg
BACK.jpg

So does a December build car still have Next Gen seats or the new Premium seats that came out in the X? It’s a shame for resale it wasn’t a month newer so it would be a 17. I’m sure Tesla people will say the year doesn’t matter but it sure would make a financial difference to you when selling it to a dealer or the guy buying it. Bump! your welcome

So does a December build car still have Next Gen seats or the new Premium seats that came out in the X? It’s a shame for resale it wasn’t a month newer so it would be a 17. I’m sure Tesla people will say the year doesn’t matter but it sure would make a financial difference to you when selling it to a dealer or the guy buying it. Bump! your welcome
You could call it a 17. Any other car maker would. I doubt it’s a significant factor. The AP2 would be what would define it for most buyers.

You could call it a 17. Any other car maker would. I doubt it’s a significant factor. The AP2 would be what would define it for most buyers.
Some buyers not familiar with Tesla’s may prefer AP2, those with experience would prefer the AP1 for better functionality. The funny thing is those same people not familiar with Tesla would prefer a 2017 because like it or not it will always have a higher resale value than a 2016 regardless of the date of build. If financing a car no bank is going to loan more funds for a AP2 over a AP1 or a Dec 16 over a Jan 17 it’s just reality but you can always find the exception to the rule no matter how rare. As a strange side note Peterbilt Truck dealers are selling 2019 model year trucks now and have been for several months. They will have great resale for a long time.

I bought it! Loving it. John was a great guy to do business with (he was selling for his daughter) and she was great to work with too. I just had the car uncorked by Tesla SC as well as the first year service (turns out it needed alignment so it was good that I did the service. The car is really fast after uncorking and it wasn't slow before that.

Some buyers not familiar with Tesla’s may prefer AP2, those with experience would prefer the AP1 for better functionality.
I'm familiar with both. I would definitely choose AP2 over AP1. I think it's close to on par with AP1, and it's only going to keep getting better. It's not like AP1 is perfect. It will also try to kill you if you let it.

What was the final sales price? I have a similar car, but RWD. How much less do you think a RWD would go for. Probably significantly less than than the $5,000 difference they were when new. I was hoping to get around $55,000.

I'm familiar with both. I would definitely choose AP2 over AP1. I think it's close to on par with AP1, and it's only going to keep getting better. It's not like AP1 is perfect. It will also try to kill you if you let it.

What was the final sales price? I have a similar car, but RWD. How much less do you think a RWD would go for. Probably significantly less than than the $5,000 difference they were when new. I was hoping to get around $55,000.

Why don’t you just post your car for sale??