TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2016 Midwest Tesla Gathering - Meet Me in St. Louis

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Liz G, Apr 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Last year's event in Chicago was a lot of fun. Everyone enjoyed meeting owners from around the Midwest.

This year we are planning a cruise thru Missouri wine country with a lunch stop during the day. Then a late afternoon photo op followed by dinner at the St. Louis Zoo.

The evenings guest speaker will be Randy Denmon. Randy will be discussing a number of his travels in him Model S, including his exciting Trip to Panama. Yes the country.

To register for this year's event please visit the event website at MidwestTeslaGathering.com.

Adults: $60

Children (12 and under): $30

2. physicsfita

physicsfita Member

Not sure about my schedule, but I have relatives in the area and it could be fun. Is this event open to owners only, or are Model 3 reservation holders and/or non-owners welcome?

3. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Date of the event is June 4th, 2016.

Mod please update the event details with the date.

4. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Any owner, future owner, or Tesla lover is welcome.

5. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Last year's event.
    [​IMG]

6. Liz G

Liz G P03056

For the Early Birds out there ---- Register and Pay by 11:59pm April 25th and get a special goodie in your goodie bag.

7. ragoldwasser

ragoldwasser Member

Everyone in the Mid-West (Chicago,K.C., Indianapolis, etc) - this will be a fantastic meeting. For you "country music" fans - Keith Urban show on Friday night!

8. Fezzik

Fezzik P67429

I'm reged

9. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Wow! Can't believe the interest we are getting in the Midwest Gathering. Filled nearly have the spots in just a few days. Come join us. You still have one more day to get Early Bird Registration.

10. Liz G

Liz G P03056

California will be represented at this year's event. Look forward to hearing about their trip in. Now, let's see how far east and south we can get.

11. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Only 1 month left till the 2016 Midwest Tesla Gathering - Meet Me in St. Louis June 4th. Space is filling up quickly. We've got over 60 reservation already, with more coming in every day. Come join Tesla owners and enthusiasts from all over the Midwest for a day of Tesla fun. Drive through Missouri wine country, check out the Arch, and enjoy dinner at the St. Louis Zoo with guest speaker Randy Denmon.
    For out of towners:
    Deadline for booking lodging at the MidwestTeslaGathering.com group rates is May 4th for the Magnolia and May 12th for the Hyatt. Check out full details at Lodging
    Look forward to seeing you in June.

12. Fezzik

Fezzik P67429

I know some from Chicago are going. What day and time are you all leaving?

13. Liz G

Liz G P03056

@Fezzik - You probably want to post that question on the Chicago groups Meet up site. I know there are at least 3 people coming who have registered from Chicago and they are on that site. Tesla Chicago

14. Nicoletta

Nicoletta Member

Hi Fezzik, join the Tesla Chicago group if you haven't already: Tesla Chicago. There are 3 of us planning to leave Saturday morning, and are in the process of making caravan plans. We can all discuss there. Looking forward to seeing you again and super looking forward to this event in St. Louis.

Nicoletta

15. Piney999

Piney999 Member

Is there a way one can come and look at the cars without registering or staying long?

16. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Sure. We are meeting at the SuperCharger at 10:30 am Saturday morning. Or you can stop by Montelle winery at at 12:30 and meet us for our lunch stop.

17. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Some photos from this year's wonderful event. Look forward to seeing everyone next year.

18. Fezzik

Fezzik P67429

I am not seeing a link? Thanks again for hosting a wonderful event!