TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2016 Model S 60 Black with 17k miles

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by zwz002, May 20, 2018.

1. zwz002

zwz002 Member

It's finally time... After several months of back and forth trying to find a solution to bring my Model S to Canada, it's come to selling it and buy another one there :(
    My Model S 60 is a Solid Black 2016 with facelift with Premium Interior Package and All Glass Panoramic Roof. I did get PPF on the full front and Ceramic Pro on the entire car. It has AP1 hardware, though not activated (I went through the trial but didn't bite). It's got 17,500 miles. I don't have photos now since the car is back in Orange County and I'm in Toronto now. I'll snap a few when I fly back next week. But would like to post it here and let me know if you guys have any questions and offers. Thanks!

2. omnipotentdude

3. zwz002

zwz002 Member

Not exactly sure what to list it for. Make an offer if you are interested I guess?

4. Gwdlaw

Gwdlaw Member

5. zwz002

zwz002 Member

Update: Sold

6. TopCC

TopCC New Member

Hello, would you tell us how much you sold it for? It would be helpful for those looking for a similar car, to establish the correct price range.

7. zwz002

zwz002 Member

It was sold for $56k