Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S 70D :: NEW Front End :: White/Grey :: Cleveland, Ohio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Asking price: $72,500 or best offer

Vehicle Details:
- 2016 Tesla Model S (Built June 2016) (Facelift current body style, with new front end)
- Solid White Paint w/Body Colored Roof
- All-Wheel Drive
- 70 kWh Battery (can be upgraded to 75 kWh via software update w/Tesla for a fee)
- 19" Silver SlipStream Wheels
- Grey Next Generation Seats ($2,500 ... these seats have been discontinued!)
- Carbon Fiber Decor ($1,000)
- Integrated Center Console
- Black Alcantara Headliner
- Supercharger Enabled
- Autopilot Convenience Features ($2,500)
- Subzero Weather Package ($1,000)

Added features:
- Full clear bra covering entire hood, fenders, front bumpers, and A-pillars
- Full tint (every window except windshield) at 35%
- Glossy Carbon Fiber Decklid Trunk Spoiler
- Removal of front plate (still have if desired), remove of designation badges

MSRP on this car was $84,700 new when purchased half a year ago. This is my 3rd Model S, and it has been loved. Vehicle was used over the summer for various road trips to Chicago (2x), Baltimore, and even a trip to Toronto, Canada. It currently has 10,500 miles.

Vehicle is in EXCELLENT condition 9.5 out of 10 -- showing only the most normal signs of use. Car is washed weekly, detailed inside/out. No issues, runs flawless, on latest v8 software. I live less than two miles from the local service center, and take great care of my cars. Can provide references from the local service center, if needed.

Considering upgrading to the Model X SUV, as our needs are shifting. We tend to be the designated driver at family events, and my mother and in-laws live in town. In total with my wife/kid there are 6 of us -- making the X the perfect single vehicle. Love having a Tesla, but want an X if I can get a fair price.

Asking price: $72,500 or best offer
This is more than $12k off sticker, which seems fair from what I've seen.
Reasonable offers considered. Please contact me via PM here on these forums or reply below.
Thank you! - Ari

tesla-2016-01-mvpa.png tesla-2016-02.jpeg tesla-2016-03.jpeg tesla-2016-04.jpeg tesla-2016-05.jpeg tesla-2016-06.jpg tesla-2016-07.jpg

(PS: title says "new front end" meaning the FACE LIFT ... the car has never been in any accidents -- i just wanted to clarify because MOST of the Model S for sale here are the "old" nosecone style front end -- so the title was listed to designate that this is a VERY new Model S with the new face lifted version!)

Just a correction, $72.5k is is more like $3500 off the original sticker price if you take into account the $7500 tax credit.

You are 100% correct. And what I have found by looking at what these cars are selling for both at auction and via dealerships is they tend to sell (at retail) for about $15k off MSRP at this price point. Meaning my car should sell for around $68-70k net. So to achieve that I decided to ask $72.5k and figured someone could save from there--- my price is "BEST OFFER"

This is my 3rd personal Tesla. My wife has owned 2 of them. I've owned over 50+ different cars over the past 20 years (I have a list, its pretty crazy!). And many friends/family members in the industry. Typically 10-15% loss off MSRP is typical in Tesla world, because of that tax credit as you said (closer to 10% for cars that don't benefit from the tax savings). Hence my asking price is 15% off MSRP for starters.

But I'm VERY open to reasonable offers. :)

Have my sights on a Model X that just came available; VERY motivated to sell. Any reasonable offer at or under my $72,500 asking price will be considered at this time!! Edit: Current mileage is around 11,500 as of right now (Jan-17-2017) and YES, the car is still available for sale!

Lmao I just saw this :p you don't know the half of them.

Thank you, super happy. I'll admit to showing it off a little too much. People go nice car and I rope them in with ooohhs and aaahs and then for my finishing touch I have her start driving out of the parking spot on its own without warning. That always makes people go "WTF awesome!!!!"

I don't think it will ever get old.lol

• Funny
Reactions: arijaycomet