Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S 75D (facelift) - Chicago

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got it registered today and I cannot believe how insanely INTERESTING this car is. I am so happy. I really shouldn't get so jacked about a "thing" -- kind of against my religion! -- but Dipesh90's car is all that it was cracked up to be, and I am just getting to understand it much more now. So many questions. But it really is beautiful and a true unicorn. EAP, FSD, Facelift and Free Supercharging for life. Plus the big wheels and vegan leather interior. I mean nobody has sat in the back. My question: how do I register it with Tesla? Thanks all, and again tip of the hat to Dipesh90. You have to go through the minivan years my friend to really get to this stage!

Reactions: Seven7
I just got it registered today and I cannot believe how insanely INTERESTING this car is. I am so happy. I really shouldn't get so jacked about a "thing" -- kind of against my religion! -- but Dipesh90's car is all that it was cracked up to be, and I am just getting to understand it much more now. So many questions. But it really is beautiful and a true unicorn. EAP, FSD, Facelift and Free Supercharging for life.
Congrats. I have a similar unicorn AP2 with Free Supercharging but with 90 kWh battery up for sale if anyone missed out on this one! PM for details.