Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S 75D (Facelift) w/ Prem Sound, AP1, XPEL - 35k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$50,000 OBO

-2016 Model S 75D (facelift, mid-2016 build)
-Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
-Deep Blue Metallic Paint
-35,500 miles

-Under 4yr/50k warranty until August 2020

-Ultra High Fidelity Sound
-SiriusXM Satellite Radio
-Panoramic Sunroof
-Grey Leather Interior with Next Generation Seats
-Autopilot (AP1) software enabled
-Premium Upgrades Package
-Obeche Matte Wood Finish
-Black Headliner
-19” Slipstream Wheels
-XPEL clear film full front protective wrap (bumper, hood, fenders, mirrors) - $2000 value

-Accident Free, Non Smoker, Non Pet Owner
-Free Supercharger access for life of vehicle
-2-year service ($725) completed in Jan 2019

-Winter setup - 19” TSportline TST Matte Black wheels with TPMS and Michelin X-Ice tires - available

Vehicle is in excellent physical condition. I am the original owner and have taken meticulous care of the vehicle. There are no dents/scrapes/door-dings and the wheels have never been curbed.

Vehicle is located in Ann Arbor, MI, which is near the Detroit airport (DTW).

The S has been great over the past 2 years, but I drove a Model 3 and am now looking to downsize to a Model 3 Performance.

Model S For Sale 75D-101.jpg

Model S For Sale 75D-107.jpg

Model S For Sale 75D-114.jpg

Model S For Sale 75D-115.jpg

Model S For Sale 75D-117.jpg

Model S For Sale 75D-119.jpg

Model S For Sale 75D-120.jpg

Model S For Sale 75D-124.jpg

Model S For Sale 75D-126.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: spy4007
OP, That's an awesome car and I wish I could afford it. Good luck with the sale, however, I have a couple questions for you.

I am potentially looking to relocate to Ann Arbor for work in a few months and I had been planning on selling my Mercedes SLK and getting a Model S. I have been looking for one that has SAS and SubZero (as well as Prem Upgrades, NextGen Seats, Ultra Hifi, and AP) because I assumed it would be super cold up there (coming from TN) and the roads seemed pretty rough from my brief visit to AA last month. Have you felt like you haven't needed SAS or SubZero while you have had your Model S? If I cut those features out of my search I might be able to find one closer to the 35-45k that I think I could afford.

I thought a lot about SAS and SubZero when purchasing the car new, and ultimately decided to avoid SAS because of concerns around the system's reliability (especially given Michigan's crazy potholes - you want simplicity and as much tire sidewall as possible). I'd say SAS's primary benefit would be if you happen to live somewhere with a very steep driveway. I've never had any problems with ground clearance, and the ride is smooth (relatively, this is still Michigan...) and well controlled on the standard springs and 19" wheels.

The SubZero package was a tougher decision, but I ultimately decided $1000 wasn't worth it for a heated steering wheel (I rarely use the rear seats), given I warm the car up anyway using the app so the steering wheel is never that cold. I also came from a BMW with a heated steering wheel which I used every day in the winter, and I don't find myself missing it given the car is already warmed up via the app.

Good luck with your search, but I definitely wouldn't consider either of those to be dealbreakers. Prem Upgrade, Next Gen Seats, AP are a must, and I personally really enjoy the Ultra HiFi sound.

Feel free to PM me with any more Model S or Ann Arbor questions :)

• Informative
Reactions: byeLT4