Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S 90D - 22k mi - Red, Tan, Pano, AP1.0, Smart Air, Lifetime Superchgr - $81k - California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took a job abroad and my family and I are moving later this summer. We are selling our Tesla which we will miss very much. We have loved it and took very good care of it. Our next new car will have to be another Tesla for sure for it is such an amazing driving experience.

YEAR: 2016
MAKE: Tesla
MODEL: Model S 90D
MILEAGE: 22,000mi
COLOR: Red Paint / Tan Leather Interior

► Features
Model 90D = 90 kWh Battery + Dual Motor all wheel drive
Range of 286 miles
4.2 seconds 0-60 mph
Free supercharging (for life, YES!)
8 year power train and battery warranty, unlimited miles (until April 2024)
4 year warranty bumper to bumper (until April 2020)
All-Wheel Drive
Red Metallic Paint
Tan Next Generation Seats
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Silver Cyclone Wheels
Obeche Wood Matte Décor
Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features
Premium Interior and Lighting and Power Liftgate
Black Alcantara Headliner
Smart Air Suspension
After-market: Paint protected with 7-year warranty Opti-coat & clear bra, protects against UV, bird droppings, bugs, tree sap, or harsh chemical cleaners, etc​

► For the record
Clean Title / No accident
Immaculate wheels, no curbed wheels thanks to the amazing auto-park feature!
Immaculate interior. Still smells leather. We don't have pets, no food/drinks allowed, no chemical/oil. Regularly vacuumed and cleaned with soft fabric with baking soda.​

► Hold on, there's a lot more!
With this Model S comes these amazing features, some of them you'll get with no other car:

• powerful 420hp
  • 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds (floor it with no guilt!)
  • Long range of 286 miles of pure electric
  • no pollution on the road, it's pure electric
  • Top-notch customer service, drive with peace of mind that got you covered
  • 4WD, fantastic handling, especially on icy/snowy road thanks to traction control
  • leather seats (smell good too!)
  • true 5 seater (no transmission in the middle for back seats)
  • a beautiful design
  • its infamous large touch screen: highly functional, comfortable map viewing
  • excellent rear camera on large screen
  • excellent sounds system (I don't even go for the upgraded system)
  • free music streaming with Slasher
  • awesome and clear instrument panel
  • software features, ease of use: map (with stops at superchargers), calendar integration, web browser, controls (sunroof, lock, temp, etc), driving style (steering, power), options (mirror auto-fold)
  • free over-the-air software updates
  • remote access with mobile app. Features include: lock, start the car for 2 minutes, vent/roof, set temperature, charging status/start/stop, location
  • anti-theft LoJack thanks to location feature. May lower your car insurance (as it did for mine)
  • access to facilities at supercharger: restroom, wifi, coffee/water
  • lots of cargo space
  • access to HOV lanes (at least here in California)
  • regenerative breaking + helps slowdown so you barely use the brakes
  • low/no maintenance cost
  • free energy with supercharger for life
  • smooth and silent rides
  • ambient lights in cabin (it's magical when driving at night!)
  • fun to drive on back roads (wide chassis, low center of gravity, very stable with almost no body roll)
  • super safe with the highest safety ratings in the industry (collision avoidance, emergency braking in addition to ABS/air bags)
  • large glass roof panel
  • autopilot (I use AP 90% of the time. Makes long highway trips or heavy traffic commutes enjoyable)
  • auto park (parallel & angled) prevents curbed wheels
  • summon in/out of garage forward & backward with homelink. Leave the car on the driveway and go home. The car takes care of itself.
  • auto high-beam
  • auto speed sign reading
  • auto wipers
  • auto lights
  • auto door lock/unlock on proximity
  • auto mirror-dim (exterior and interior) at night
  • auto seat/wheel/mirror adjustment based on key fob. Very handy when switching between drivers
  • smart temperature: anticipates driver's habits maintains the ideal temperature
  • clean air inside cabin with efficient filter. Never have to worry about bad odor from outside
  • AC / heat while car in park with no pollution, turned back seating row into my office
  • minimal and modern interior, very few knobs/buttons. Looks great but is also easy to clean
Asking price: $81,500 obo