Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S 90D Lease Takeover AP Smart Air 9500 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this vehicle still available?

You're kidding right?

You might actually read the last couple of messages of these very old threads before just blindly posting. The very post above yours (posted on March 1st - 4 months ago) states:

"Sorry, car was sold about three weeks ago. Should have posted."

Why bring an old thread to the top when 10 seconds of reading would have answered your question?

• Love
Reactions: caltechkid
I have my 2016 Pearl White 90D that I am putting up for a lease takeover. It is in immaculate condition. It includes pretty much every option, Pearl White Paint, 90KW battery, Autopilot, Pano Roof, Black Next Gen Seats, 19" Cyclone Wheels, Ultra High Sound Package, Premium Interior Lighting, Smart Air, Parcel Shelf, FREE SUPERCHARGING, Subzero Weather Package.

The lease is a 15k mile a year lease, for 45k miles. Car currently has 9525 miles on it, and the lease has 27 months left, which leaves just over 1300 miles a month on the lease. It is leased through Tesla, so the lease transfer would need to be done through them. I put a pretty hefty down payment on the vehicle, and I am looking to recoup $5k from the buyer, and the lease payment is $1207 before tax. Any questions, PM me, and I will provide my phone number to talk.

I would add, that I would be willing to drive the car to whomever is taking over the lease if they would like, after all paperwork is done and signed of course, my only payment would be I would ask that you would purchase me a return flight home and drop me off at the airport.

View attachment 210380 View attachment 210381 View attachment 210382 View attachment 210383 View attachment 210384 View attachment 210385 View attachment 210386View attachment 210388 View attachment 210387

Is the car avalible ? I am interested.