TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2016 Model S - New OEM 19" Silver Slipstream tire & wheels for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by IMACB, Nov 26, 2016.

1. IMACB

IMACB Member

I just bought my first Tesla Model S 70D and upgraded the wheels to the TSportline.com 20" all-season rims and tires. so i am selling my stock 19" Silver Slipstream wheels with all season tires and TPM sensors. I have put the Tsportline center caps in because i took the Tesla center caps for my new wheels.

All 4 pair are brand new and have approx 500 miles, i purchased a in inventory demo car that is why there is milage on them. There are no scrapes or scratches and are in new condition.

Price for all 4 (wont sell separate) = $1,000 or Best Offer

I am located in Sacramento Area. I will ship but you must pay all shipping cost in addition to purchase price.

2. Bet TSLA

Bet TSLA Active Member

PM'ed you last night.

3. IMACB

IMACB Member

Here are pictures. the tires are GoodYear Eagle Touring All Season 245/45 R19

Attached Files:

4. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

Curious how much shipping is to 06492?

5. IMACB

IMACB Member

I'm not sure I have not looked into shipping yet?

6. IMACB

IMACB Member

sorry I have to remove these from for sale, was checking on warranty information and just heard back from Tesla that since I am a leasingI have to return the car with them at the end of the lease. (tagging sold now)

7. playoutside

playoutside Member

If anyone else is selling a set of Slipstream 19s or any 21s, I'm in the market for some. I'm in Seattle and would need them shipped here (or local pickup).

8. TTT

TTT Member

How do you like your TSportline wheels