Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S P100DL+ For Sale / $65K / Parker, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016 Tesla Model S · Hatchback · Driven 52,224 miles 2016 Tesla Model S P100DL+ for sale.

Well taken cared of and retains the partial PPF in high traffic areas for rock chips. Still in good condition and no issues, paint correction also completed with frequent washes and finishes with ceramic coating/wax. Interior has the premium upgrade and at the time came with perforated leather, cooled seats and alcantara sections. The steering wheel is an aftermarket reupholster and the stock steering wheel can be put back on. Loaded with all other features at the time and listed shown in the picture attached.

Mechanically there are no issues and charging to 90% stated 265, so very minimal battery degradation. The S currently has silver 21” arachnids with Michelin Summer tires on. 19” Slipstream wheels with Pirelli winter tires are on the side and always swapped out. These are the OEM tires. This model is AP1 and all software upgrades are done.

Feel free to ask any questions if you’re interested in purchasing. Thanks

Attachments

• Front.png
    Front.png
    168.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Interior.png
    Interior.png
    202.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Left.png
    Left.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Right.png
    Right.png
    178.4 KB · Views: 166
  • Back_Sunset.JPEG
    Back_Sunset.JPEG
    482.9 KB · Views: 197
  • Build Options.PNG
    Build Options.PNG
    481.3 KB · Views: 199
  • Paint Correction.JPEG
    Paint Correction.JPEG
    326.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Side_2.JPEG
    Side_2.JPEG
    479.4 KB · Views: 142
  • Side_Paint Correction.JPEG
    Side_Paint Correction.JPEG
    404.6 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: Krash
I was running my money through the counting machine, and then I saw the dreaded "pay per use supercharging", my head dropped, and I put the money back in the bag.

I can't charge at home, so I value that FUSC pretty high. Otherwise, your car has everything I was/am looking for (spoiler is a nice touch, but the new owner can add that).

Good luck with the sale - a fair price, in my opinion.