Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S P85D for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BQTP85D

Supporting Member
Oct 31, 2019
Chicago
About The Car:

This is a 2016 Tesla Model S P85D Black on Black Performance car with 0-60mph in 3.2 seconds. Bought it CPO thru Tesla, still under 2 1/2 years bumper to bumper warranty until June 2023 or 85,000 miles, free Supercharging and Premium connectivity. Currently at 53,100 miles

The car is in great shape and is a lot of fun to drive. Everything is up-to-date, 100% battery at 245 miles (253 EPA). Has 2 keys. Legal tint for Illinois.

Asking price is $44,500.

Vehicle Details:

VIN 5YJSA1E4XGF123890
2016 Tesla Model S P85D. Chicago, Illinois
20210113_135310.jpg
20210113_135243.jpg
20190601_134429.jpg
Resized_20200524_163040001.jpeg
20210113_135259.jpg
20210113_135210.jpg
20210113_135425.jpg

Autopilot

AP-1
Autopilot with Convenience Features: Enables Traffic-Aware Cruise Control, Front Collision Warning and Lane Departure Avoidance.
* This version does not use Full Self-Driving.

Autopilot with convenience features

– Autosteer
– Adaptive Cruise Control
– Auto change lanes with turn signal
– Lane Departure Warning system
– Automatic emergency braking
– Blind Spot Warning system
– Autopark (self-parallel & perpendicular park)
– Summon (enter or exit parking spots without the driver)
– Parking Sensors

Options
85 kWh Performance Model S
All-Wheel Drive Dual Motor

EXTERIOR
Solid Black Paint
Body Color Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels OR 19" OEM black plasti dip Wheels (I run a summer and winter set, if interested in both sets, add $1,000 to asking price).

INTERIOR
Black Next Generation Seats
Piano Black Décor
Black Headliner

PERFORMANCE

Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers

CHARGING

Free Supercharging
Dual Chargers

OPTIONS

Tech Package with Autopilot
Premium Interior Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Upgraded 4g LTE connectivity Module.

History

This vehicle has a minor bump from previous owner. The damage was very minor and only affected the cosmetics on the front right bumper, which was corrected. No parts or panels were replaced on the car. Estimated damage less than $500. CarFax report is available.

Why does an 85 battery has basically the same range as a 70? Are you flooring it all the time? Its just the wayb the motor works?
The 85 was never an 85, it was closer to 77, so if you check an 85D and compare it to a 75D (non performance on both) you will note how similar their rated range is. P model cars trade a bit of range for grippier tires and a bigger rear motor unit.
Tesla, please stop making up specifications... | wk057's SkieNET...
If you want to read more go to the above link, he breaks down how much each pack actually has. That is the page for forum member WK057 and he knows more about these things than most of the people who designed them.

What is the top Supercharging speed that you see on this beautiful car? I am thinking about buying a car in the spring, but you are local and have a tempting car.

Since you bought it CPO I pulled the option codes on ev-cpo to confirm what you listed, and it shows single charger.

If you want to double check my work hit
https://ev-cpo.com/hunter/index.php#
and then use "option code lookup" and put in your VIN

I know it's possible to upgrade to twin chargers, and that is a feature I look for so just looking for confirmation to the current configuration.

Reactions: EV-CPO
Since you bought it CPO I pulled the option codes on ev-cpo to confirm what you listed, and it shows single charger.

If you want to double check my work hit
https://ev-cpo.com/hunter/index.php#
and then use "option code lookup" and put in your VIN

I know it's possible to upgrade to twin chargers, and that is a feature I look for so just looking for confirmation to the current configuration.

You're right, single charger 40A.
I charge at home mostly so can get back to you about Supercharging speed sometimes next week.