Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S P90D 11k Miles - Lease takeover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

I'm considering an upgrade to the X (family, yada, yada) and wanted to see if there was any interest in taking over my lease.

The Deets:

Lease has a total mileage of 45k and I've used 11k, leaving approx 34k for the next 18 months.
Lease ends March 2019.
Monthly payment is $1,846.79
Residual is 71,479.50. Yeah, it's high, I imagine this is a good lease for someone that would like to try the car for 1.5 years.

If interested, feel free to reach out and I'll get some purdy pictures up.

The car is located in the Seattle area.

Attachments

• Original Sale Agreement.PNG
    Original Sale Agreement.PNG
    202.4 KB · Views: 143
The only method I know is to take the full price of the car and run it through the tesla leasing calculator.

Tesla Leasing

So yours, seenhear, comes to 1746, not including 7k due at signing (if we take that 7k and spread it over 36, your actual payment on that particular car is 1,940.) When all in, mine comes out cheaper for you, if you are interested.

The only method I know is to take the full price of the car and run it through the tesla leasing calculator.

Tesla Leasing

So yours, seenhear, comes to 1746, not including 7k due at signing (if we take that 7k and spread it over 36, your actual payment on that particular car is 1,940.) When all in, mine comes out cheaper for you, if you are interested.

Leasing calculator doesn't show the discounts taken off the top, and in this case, $12,000. Here is an example of a P100D X where the lease is only $1,400 for a $127k car. Model S may be the same.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 1.50.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 1.50.58 AM.png
    310.8 KB · Views: 121
Leasing calculator doesn't show the discounts taken off the top, and in this case, $12,000. Here is an example of a P100D X where the lease is only $1,400 for a $127k car. Model S may be the same.

Interesting, how did you generate that screenshot? What page gives you lease info for the inventory cars?

I would imagine that would have a high residual, which you wouldn't care if you are turning it in.