Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

I'm looking to sell my 2016 Model S P90D for $59,000. As of this posting, it has 44,551 miles, with roughly 3 years/40,000 miles of CPO warranty remaining. I'm located in Bloomington, Indiana.

Below are recent pictures and the window sticker with the VIN included (it has a clean carfax). This has autopilot 1.

IMG_6384.jpeg

IMG_6387.jpg
IMG_6383.jpeg
IMG_6380.jpeg
IMG_6382.jpeg
IMG_6391.jpeg
IMG_6392.jpeg
IMG_6393.jpeg
IMG_6395.jpeg

Attachments

• Monroney_5YJSA1E40GF137720.pdf
    234 KB · Views: 113
It should be pretty obvious that the Vroom offer isn't as high as what I would want. If I were to trade-in my car for one of theirs, the tax benefit would be 7% closer. Their offer is in the low 50s, I think it's a strong offer because it's gone up since the previous appraisal in May.

It's a free country so I could try and get a stronger offer if I'm interested but not that desperate in letting go of the car.

It should be pretty obvious that the Vroom offer isn't as high as what I would want. If I were to trade-in my car for one of theirs, the tax benefit would be 7% closer. Their offer is in the low 50s, I think it's a strong offer because it's gone up since the previous appraisal in May.

It's a free country so I could try and get a stronger offer if I'm interested but not that desperate in letting go of the car.
Still might want to take the offer from vroom

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Contrary to what Elon says, a Tesla is a depreciating asset... Actually quickly depreciating thanks to tesla pricing model

Well, don't forget that according to Elon Musk, I save 1 hour per week by not having to fill my fuel tank at a gas station. And according to Elon Musk, I should value my time at $100/hour, so that's $5217.86/year in savings, yaaay!

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA and alloverx