Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S P90D - $92k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know you would have listed it, but just to be sure, no insane or ludicrous correct
The dash pictures show no underline under the "P90D", the underline would signify the only option for that car which would be ludicrous. Seems like a really nice car for the money, the wheel repairs can be done really cheaply. Just a shame it doesn’t have a glass top, but in the Arizona heat they probably didn’t want that. I’ve got two model 3 reservations for our adult kids, I would almost consider this instead of one of the 3’s.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm a bit leery of the lack of sunroof and mileage. I'm in AZ and have a sunroof now and love it.
Not worried about mileage on a Tesla but the warranty is half burned.
So was Insane only available on P85D's? For some reason I thought you could get that on the 90's too.

Hey ihmcguinness - apologies for the thread resurrection, but I found this thread and think you might be able to help me out. I'm picking up a CPO 2016 Model S P90DL this Saturday and after seeing threads/complaints about the different 90kWh battery versions now I'm a bit worried about the battery pack version in my car - which Tesla won't tell me. :(

Any chance you know the build date (top left corner of the door jamb sticker) and/or last six digits of the VIN of your old Model S P90D? Unfortunately the images in this thread don't work anymore. I figure if your build date and/or serial number are before my car's, it's all but guaranteed to be the V3 battery as yours was. :fingers-crossed:

Many thanks in advance! DM response is fine if you prefer - I tried to DM you but got errors when submitting, saying the content was spammy or inappropriate - which is interesting...

Brian