Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S P90DL Titanium Metallic Loaded 100k Warranty 46,000miles $62,000 Obo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sadly I must depart with my beloved Model S, I'm just too tall and finally decided to buy a Model X...

For Sale: 2016 Model S P90D Ludicrous Enabled

46,xxx Miles on the odometer almost all highway as I don't commute daily
1238xx VIN
Full Tesla Transferable 100K mile warranty/service plan purchased $5k
Free Unlimited Lifetime Transferable Supercharging - Charges Fast 114KW/HR, no throttling
Autopilot 1 with Convince Features; Summon, Lane Change, Ect
Subzero Weather Package (Heated; Steering Wheel, Windshield Wipers, Mirrors, Front and Rear Seats)
High Amperage Charger Upgrade (Full 80AMP home charging, faster than the 72Amp max currently offered)
Black Next Generation Seats
4GLTE Upgrade
Smart Air Suspension
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Premium Interior and Lighting Upgrade Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Range Upgrade
Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
Nappa Leather Extended Trim Package
Dark Alcantara Headliner
OEM 21 Inch Staggered Wheels, Recently Powder-coated Matte Black, no curb rash, excellent condition
All Glass Panoramic Roof, Opens Smoothly
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade 0-60 in 2.6 Seconds, 11.0 1/4 mile
Red Brake Calipers
Tesla Center Counsel Upgrade
Tesla All Weather Floor-mats and Summer Carpet Mats Included

$62,000 USD Obo

Located in Madison Wisconsin

Last charged to 100% at 260 miles, Recent battery health check from Tesla said battery health was substantially above average 90Kw Pack Health
Just driven home from a $750 Service Complete Including Brake and other Fluid Flushes, AC Service and Desiccant Bag Replacement, Fey Fob Battery Replacement Ect...
Newer 12V Battery
Upgraded Interior Lights to Abstract Ocean Ultrabright LEDs
New drivers and Passenger Door Handles
New Drivers Front, and Passenger Front and Power Rear Window Regulators

The Bad:

There are two scratches on the drivers door from being hit by a mailbox door, they are about 4 inches long, 2 of them, and to properly fix them will require a paint repair, Estimate from Marshall Auto-body (a Tesla Certified Shop) was $900.00. I opted to live with it instead of fix. Close up pictures available.

The front bumper has some paint chips and a scrape in the paint. Estimate from Marshall Auto-body (a Tesla Certified Shop) was $700.00. to respray the bumper I opted to live with it instead of fixit . Close up pictures available on request.

The Right front Fender has a small dent in it, but it cant be pulled via Paintess Dent Removal, so to fix it correctly requires again a paint repair. Estimate from Marshall Auto-body (a Tesla Certified Shop) was $1000.00. to fix the dent and do the paint repair and blending I opted to live with it instead of fix it as its almost impossible to see. Close up pictures available on request.

There is small dimple/dent at the bottom of the center screen bezel caused by a falling cell phone, its small but visible.

Some wear marks on the drivers seat, as well as a few interior blemishes here and there all well within normal wear for a 46k mile car.

I absolutely love this car and hate to sell it, however it is the responsible thing to do. I'm in no hurry and don't need help selling. The car will include the stock but recently powder-coated 21 inch staggered wheels, and OEM pilot sport tires with 6/32 tread depth, about 5k miles on the tires. I will include two keys in abstract ocean silicon fob pockets with key rings in titanium metallic color.

Also for sale will be many accessories such as sun shades, 19inch Aero Wheels, 19inch Winter wheels and tires, brushed blackout decals for doorhandles-rear appliqué-lower chrome strip-turn signals- ect....

Don't hesitate to contact me for more information or pictures
20181010_170742.jpg
20190418_161438.jpg
20190418_161615.jpg

a few people have asked for the original sticker.....also note the final price is higher due to off sticker items. Also the damage is present in every picture I posted, the blemishes are just very hard to see except close up...and again for clarity 62 is an asking price all reasonable offers considered. Thanks!
20190419_090636.jpg
Screenshot_20190419-091927_Chrome.jpg

Okay so I had a chance to take some interior pictures which a lot of people have been asking for. As I hope you can tell by now I would rather exaggerated the issues then have you come and be disappointed. These really are blemishes and sometimes hard to even notice. Please take a close look at the pictures and if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone. Again I love this car and I treated it as though I was going to keep it for a million miles. The average watt hour consumption I have since I bought the vehicle is about 374 Watt hours per mile and seeing as the car is most driven on the highway for road trips you can tell I'm not a speeder and dont beat on my car :)

Other common questions In getting, no the vehicle has never been smoked in, no never had pets in it either. We do own cats so a straight hair or two certainly has found its way onto the carpet but never had an animal in the vehicle. No accidents of any kind, clean title in hand with no lien or loan.

thanks again
20190419_150749.jpg
20190419_150427.jpg
20190419_150410.jpg
20190419_150603.jpg
20190419_150356.jpg
20190419_150526.jpg
20190419_150350.jpg
20190419_150455.jpg
20190419_150452.jpg
20190419_150441.jpg