TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2016 Model X 60D - 16.5k Miles - $72,500

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by T-esla626, Aug 21, 2018.

1. T-esla626

T-esla626 Member

Bought this used with only 6500 miles (so i didn't get the tax credit) and put about 10,000ish miles in the last year or so. Mainly for my 2 hour commute everyday, but will not be doing that anymore, so I have to reluctantly say good bye! Hope this goes to a good home!

Here are the specs:
    - RARE for 2016 MX - RED Carpool stickers just received a few months ago
    - missing: Interior: Black Fabric.
    - uncorking eligible confirmed by Burbank Tesla
    - upgradeable to 75D for $4500
    - I purchased and enabled Autopilot 1 (lifesaver for my commute)

upload_2017-9-15_15-10-49.png IMG_3571.jpg

2. Jordaholic

Jordaholic Member

Wouldn't someone be better off purchasing a new one from Tesla? Purchasing yours and making it a 75D would be $77,000. However, if they live in California and don't make more than $300k they can get a brand new 75D with AP2, Premium Package,Enhanced AP, and seven Seat configuration for 91k minus 10k for rebates making 81k, only 4k more for a brand new car with better software.

Not trying to take a dump on your ad, but you might want to lower your expectations.

• Love x 1
  3. rotaz

rotaz Member

Very true there will be many great deals coming soon since the huge dump on inventory. Might be best to hold onto this car or take a larger hit unfortunely.