Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X 90D $112,700 sticker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How could anyone possibly not care for the mechanical and electrical aspects of a Tesla in less than a couple months? What is there to care for other than updates and service bulletins. The car resides in my personal garage plugged in to a Tesla wall charger and is professionally detailed every week.

And to counter your presumptive point, I picked the car up from Tesla Orlando SC yesterday having all the latest updates performed.

* New front door latches
* Both key fobs received updated firmware
* 8.0 was downloaded and installed last Sunday

Every asset acquisition is speculative for every person. ALWAYS. The length of control has nothing to do with that term. What ever you drive today was speculative on your part when you decided to buy it.

And I learned a new word today!!

Brusquely

Merriam says...

talking or behaving in a very direct, brief, and unfriendly way

That's okay, I have thick skin. I'll let everyone know what ultimately happens with the ownership and sale of this car. In the mean time, I'll keep spreading the Tesla gospel.

Reactions: JCLeonard
While I agree early vin cars are potentially more valuable many years down the line, at this point a early VIN model X is a little bit of a liability to many people. The fit/finish is more suspect and if I was buying a model x today and had 2 identical cars at the same price but one was a 400 vin and the other a 4000 it would be a no brainer. Warranty or not, there are headaches associated with multiple SC visits to make the car as it should have been from the factory not to mention the cost of transport if you are not close to a SC. The only reason I could see a early vin having more value currently would be if it was Signature Red since it is a limited availability option. Being a Clemson fan, it would be hard to drive a Signature red even though I think it's a beautiful color, since around here people would assume I was a Gamecock fan ;)
Still, GLWTS. I have no issue with someone trying to make a buck. It's the American way!

It's growing on us quite a bit, might just keep it a while. Not to mention that 10-15% of the cars I play with Loose money. There are no guarantees!

Another dealer friend of mine offered me a $114k White on White X 90D with 7k miles and 7 seats for $95k yesterday. If anyone wants that for a slight profit to me it's located in California.

The options are pictured in the attachment but in case you cannot see them, here you go.

* Standard Vehicle Price $80,000
* White Paint Included
* Autopilot Conv. Features $2,500
* All-Wheel Drive Included
* 90kWh Battery $15,500
* Tan Leather Seats $2,500
* Light Headliner Included
* Carbon Fiber Decor $1,000
* Six Seat Interior $3,000
* Ultra High Fidelity Sound Pkg. $2,500
* 20" Silver Wheels Included
* Premium Upgrades Pkg. $4,500
* Smart Air Suspension Included
* Third Row Seats Included
* Supercharger Enabled Included
* Black Brake Calipers Included

* Destination and Regulatory Doc Fee $1,200
Total Vehicle price $112,700

The options are pictured in the attachment but in case you cannot see them, here you go.

* Standard Vehicle Price $80,000
* White Paint Included
* Autopilot Conv. Features $2,500
* All-Wheel Drive Included
* 90kWh Battery $15,500
* Tan Leather Seats $2,500
* Light Headliner Included
* Carbon Fiber Decor $1,000
* Six Seat Interior $3,000
* Ultra High Fidelity Sound Pkg. $2,500
* 20" Silver Wheels Included
* Premium Upgrades Pkg. $4,500
* Smart Air Suspension Included
* Third Row Seats Included
* Supercharger Enabled Included
* Black Brake Calipers Included

* Destination and Regulatory Doc Fee $1,200
Total Vehicle price $112,700

I meant on the other one ( the white on white). Sorry

I meant on the other one ( the white on white). Sorry
A smart man would have figured that out!

Here you go.
$114,920 MSRP.png